End Up...

Author's POV 

Uyir turned back and saw Jayadev grovelling in front of her.....she observed him keenly but didn't say anything else...she moved and sat on the bed still without moving her eyes from him.....

Jayadev felt Uneasy he didn't know what to say....he knew he had to apologize but didn't know where to start...or how to say it precisely because he was ashamed of himself and surely didn't expect Uyir would come back...According to him, he deserved severe punishment surely not her forgiveness.......

he took a deep breath ...without looking at her he said...

"You should not be here Uyir... "

"Oh, why??"

she asked him controlling the building-up anger which she thought was no more surfaced when he said exactly what she expected from that man and surely she didn't like that at all.

he took a break before saying  

"Because I don't deserve you...."

"That's true....then..."

 Uyir asked raising up on her feet....he gulped his tears ....

"please leave me Uyir.....I don't deserve you......you don't deserve me .....no matter how much angry I was I shouldn't said those words ....even though I don't mean that ...still I deserve punishment for that not your forgiveness....you shouldn't forgive me ..."

he said shuttering but there was kind of surety in his words that irritated her to the core....controlling herself she asked him

"Then what Should I do???"

he looked up at her with painful eyes....she was making it more tough and painful for him....how can he say her to leave him when in real he need her to survive.....still he choose to say it.....she should not live with a man who called her whore......he gulped and said...

"leave me.....divorce me...scold me for what I said....you can slap me too at least that will give me some satisfaction that I got the  least I deserved for uttering rubbish yesterday..."

"Then..."

Uyir asked him gritting her teeth....he looked away from her he surely don't have that strength to say those words looking at her eyes.... ....his voice broke still he managed to say the those word that was the final string for Uyir ....

"then ......find Someone who you deserves...who will cherish you not hurt you like me...."

A tight slap landed on his cheeks surely that might have left her fingerprints there....surely he didn't expected that...

" say that again......." 

she asked furiously....she lost it when he said that...she slapped him once again seeing his silence......she went back and sat on the  bed....she surely don't want to say or do something she would regret later on....Uyir is not Jayadev not to have control over her words....

Jayadev moved towards her and kneeled in front of her and held her hand in hers....she didn't pulled away  just watched him .......

"Inum 4 adikuda adichuko....but what I said was true....if you can please try to forgive me de.."

Uyir slapped him again and again.....then pushed him...he fell back....she controlled her tears.....

"Is it that much easy for you give up on me....huhhh..I Think I am the fool who thought you love me but you are ready to give up on us that much easily...."

Tears left her eyes...she wiped them harshly......

"Unaku naa Easy ah kedachutein la athan easy ah thooki podra ....nee intha mari muttal thanama tha yosipa nu theriyum.....naa un mela kovama irukein nu en amma vetlaiye thangita nee thedi lam vanthurukave matta la....athan namaku nalathu naa Rasiketavan athan yarum en kuda irukarathu ila nu polambitu paithiyakaran mari suthirupa.....apokuda  ena vaa de nu kuptruka matta....sona mari Divorce paper anupiruntha kuda aacharya padrathuku ila..Unaku lam thaniya yarum plan potu prachana create pana theva ila neya uruvakikuva....its not ego ithu paithiyakarathanam.....paithiyam... paithiyam....unalam naa epadi love pananu sathiyama enaku therila....."