Not Today...

Author's POV...

Jayadev reached his home at late night using the spare key he opened the main door.. It was too dark as everyone slept.... He climbed the stairs to reach their room... He was hesitant as well as desperate to see Uyir... He left for maya and came back for Uyir.... Because he needs her the most now..... We will get to know why later , the time didn't came for that....

He was about to knock but the door was already open.... It's because Uyir already know he would come so she didn't locked it..... He peaked and saw Uyir was sleeping soundly on the bed... He signed and entered the room without making much noise..

He moved closer to the bed near her head.... She was sleeping hugging the comforter... Her hair was braided she doesn't like to sleep with free hair and battle with the tousled hair so before sleeping she applies oil and comb it and braid them...

There was certain calmness in her face which he likes always..... He smiled and sat on the floor and  looked at her.. His right hand elbow was on bed and it support his head... He opened his left hand which had the ring.

He looked that ring and then his wife.........

Jayadev: I don't know why I badly wish you to be Maya....... But you are not....... You are My Wife Uyir........... My love?????... I don't have answer for that question mark......

He muttered very slowly.... Uyir stirred in her sleep... He dismayed he doesn't want to disturbed her sleep.. She again slept changing her leg position slightly that came out of the comforter but she seems like okay with it...the smile in her lips after that showed it...... That made him smile Uyir do have a crazy sleeping position sometimes....

He too dozed off in that position itself he didn't get sleep in most years of his life, but when Uyir is near him he sleeps peacefully... May be his wife have some magic with her....

Uyir woke up first in her as usual time she have to make everything go on track today without any mistake...

She Pandiculate first and her eyes feel on the figure sleeping in sitting position...

Her mind didn't thought of how uncomfortable he would feel instead it actually suggested her to kick him out and by the force he would directly hit the table behind and wake up with a painful scream.. Because she was that much irritated due to that man and not to forget she got scolded by her mother yesterday that increased her anger more...

She took several deep breath to control herself and not to do what her sinster mind is suggesting....

She furrowed seeing that ring in his hand as his palm was open she could see that ring.. She slightly moved and took that ring and examined it...

Her eyes widened when realization hits her..,..

Along with Uyir let's go back to short FB....

5 year old Uyir was sitting in steps  front of the main door with a sad face..... Whole house was turning upside down... Everyone is searching something seriously except Gowri... She was doing her as usual routine ignoring her daughter because she was tired of convincing Uyir so she left the idea and removing the unnecessary plants in her garden.....

Aadhi who came back from his morning walk saw this and moved towards sad Uyir.......

Aadhi: why my thangoo is sad.. Hmmm what happened da chello...

Uyir started crying... Aadhi panicked seeing that... He lifted uyir and wiped her tears ... She sobbed hugging her grandfather....

Aadhi: Thangooo.... What happened da...please say to your Aadhi.. I will solve it....