Part 22

Jadon's POV

As I enter my mom's house, I see everyone sitting in the living room but one person is missing. The second psychopath I have in my life....my older sister Chloe. Ohh wait she was just in the kitchen.

"EVERYBODY WE'RE BACK FROM SEEING- Shut up Addison." Yes that was Addison informing everyone about our appearance.

"Where have you two been?" My moms asked and I don't think I'll be answering that.

"Y'all I have something to say and I don't think you'll be happy to hear this." I say as I took a deep breath.

"Did you kill someone?" Chloe asked and I hope you see why she's also a psychopath.

"No Jadon didn't kill anyone but got some girl named Jodie pregnant. She's so fucking cute and now Jadon's going to be a father and some of you are going to be aunties, uncles and grandparents. That's sick right?" The most talkative person named Addison just spilled the beans I'm not talking about Marcus.

"Thanks a lot for making things easy for me." I said while eyeing everyone in the room. And they all stayed quiet.

___________________________

Jodie's POV

"Marcus it was a mistake it won't happen again." That's me trying to get Marcus to shut up.

"This mistake will happen again trust me I know Jadon will get you pregnant again." Marcus replied and what he just said was an insult to me.

"No it won't happen again besides this was just a one time thing." I defended myself.

"Mark my words Jodie Rushford mark my words." Now he was cursing me.

In 3 days I'll be going to a doctor's appointment to check on the baby's health. And Jadon is coming with me, he likes it or love it. What did I just say?

_____________________________

Alexa - Lil sis❤️🤪
Jodie - Big gurl🤌😊

Big gurl🤌😊
Alexa I'm🤰

Don't judge me
Jadon got me 🤰

Lil sis❤️🤪
What happened to
HI HELLO HEY?

Lil sis❤️🤪
Marcus is going to fcking
kill you

And I thought you hated Jadon?

Big gurl🤌😊
Marcus knows and I still
hate him

Lil sis❤️🤪
You're so fucking dumb.
How can you let some guy
you barely know take your
v-card?

I thought you were smart
but you have proven yourself
to me. Besides you're still young to
have a child and
he's older than you.

Big gurl🤌😊
I see you're just jealous
bcos you once fucked
Jadon and never got
pregnant but I did.
And didn't you think of
who's old and who's young
when you slept together?

Lil sis❤️🤪
So this is now a
competition well then
Challenge accepted

Let's see who Jadon likes
the most.!

Big gurl🤌😊
Bitch I don't have time
for you
seen

Lil sis❤️🤪 blocked you

__________________________

I don't care if she blocks me or not but that was the truth...