Part 21

Jadon's POV

"Do you think she's pregnant my child?" I asked the young called my cousin. I'm just a little worried that she might be lying to me.

"Yes....for the hundred time she is I believe her." She answered for the hundred time if that's how much I've been asking this shit.

"But her stomach looks big for someone who got pregnant 2 weeks ago." Yep I was telling the truth, her stomach looks like she has been pregnant forever.

"Maybe it because of the water." Addison answered truthfully.

"Sometimes that happens_maybe the baby is still so fucking small but she already has too much water on her body." She added telling me about that as if I care. I can't tell her she's lying, she once got pregnant so she knows.

It's hard for me to accept the fact that in 9 months time I'll be a fucking parent. And on the other side I don't know what's happening with my career. Everything is just messed up. Now I have to tell my whole fucking family about Jodie's pregnancy they don't even know her and I've already gotten her pregnant. That's dumb of me. I was always careful when having sex but this took a wrong turn. I'm not ready to be a father, I don't even know how to tell a child to shut up when it's crying.
What if I run away and stay far from her and maybe she might think I died nah that won't help, she will probably still see me on TV. Fuck my life....Bless yours.

I now fear myself if I'm able to get someone pregnant and blame all the shit to myself. What if she never took the pill or what if she took the wrong pill? Yep she definitely took the wrong pill she was drunk.
What if my moms tell me to marry her, she's crazy....I like crazy but not the kind of craziness she has. She has to be taken to a mental hospital because everything she does and say always leave everyone in trauma.
You know that song that says "Ohh she's sweet but a psycho"? It's about her all the lyrics in the song describe her life and I mean it.
If Marcus ever sees me, he will start barking at my face asking why I got his sister pregnant as if I did it in purpose.

Wish me luck it's now time to tell everyone about the psychopath I got pregnant.