Of Moons and Blood (CY)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

By xostardustx

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

By xostardustx

Cover: I think your cover is pretty as it is, and obviously tells of a fantasy story inside, but I'm not getting much connection to the moon or blood in it

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Cover: I think your cover is pretty as it is, and obviously tells of a fantasy story inside, but I'm not getting much connection to the moon or blood in it. I mean there's kind of a moon in the corner, and a blue leaf that might play into the blue tree thing in chapter 6? But it just doesn't match with the ideas of the title so well, or bring any sort of eye-catching images to light.

I always like covers that have some kind of central object that plays heavy importance in the story—and writing this after reading  chapters, I think the Lunaria flower or the royal insignia might be a perfect prospect! Add a little blood on the sword, or some kind of hint to the battle elements, and you'd have a really clever cover! I also think your author name could be bigger, as you can't really read it at scrolling size as it is. Be proud of your work, plaster that name on, front and center!

Blurb: I think your blurb is actually really clever! It's short and sweet, introduces our MC and her goals, and what's at stake. The only this I would change is maybe not revealing the entirety of what the Moon Gathering entails, as it kind of spoils the shock when we discover it inside the book.

I might go for some more subtle hintings:

When the eldest Moonborn child is of age, all must fight. Only one will make it out. They must give up all they hold dear for the betterment of the magic in their bloodline—even if it costs their humanity.

Dreamland Reviewsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें