eleven

Florence was extremely confused when she woke up to another body next to her. At first, last nights events failed to make themselves known, then it all came rushing back. Florence's heart race slowed down when she realized she had only slept with Ron and not some stranger...just for it to speed back up again. She had slept with Ron.

Florence sat up and reached over gently shaking Ron. "Psst, rise and shine, sleeping beauty," She teased. Ron's eyes fluttered opened and he looked up at her. He went to open his mouth but stopped as Florence practically watched him replay last night in his head.

He sat up, staring at her for a moment. It was like there was suddenly a dumbbell on his chest. What if she changed her mind and was upset about it? She didn't seem too upset.

"So do you still want to continue what happened last night?" Ron asked. Florence gently nodded her head. Yeah, Ron was a sex god. She wanted—No needed more of that in her future.

"Okay, I was just checking. You did drink a bit last night," He muttered. Florence climbed over Ron. She felt a bit more comfortable around him. He had seen the most intimate parts of her so it only made sense. Florence nodded in agreement as she walked over to her dresser.

"Exactly, a bit. I'm not even hungover," Florence dug through her draws, pulling together an outfit for today. She turned to look at Ron. "I'm gonna go get in the shower," She whispered. She didn't know what she told him, she just felt like she had to tell them. Ron chuckled as he nodded. "Alright,"

Ron jogged downstairs and walked into the kitchen to see Draco staring up at him. "Theo slept over last night so where did you sleep?" Draco asked. Ron shrugged. "Florence let me sleep on an air mattress on her floor," He told him. Draco snorted. "Yet I had to take the couch," He muttered, looking down at his lap.

Draco didn't have to take the couch. That's just where he fell asleep in his drunken state. Ron stuck his tongue out at him as he pulled his wand out. He flicked it and the trash in the room started to float into the trash can.

Ron walked over to the fridge. He grabbed the carton of orange juice out and took the cap off. Ron took a drink straight from the cartoon earning a glare from Draco. "Other people drink that too. Some of us don't want your Weasley cooties," Draco snapped. Ron rolled his eyes as he held the carton up. "There's not even enough left for a glass," He pointed out.

Draco just shrugged staring into his coffee mug. "Not all of us were raised heathens," Draco muttered. Ron rolled his eyes. "Says the seventeen year old drinking a cup of joe," Ron gathered the 'ingredients' necessary for a bowl of cereal before walking over to the table and plopping down. He poured some frosted flakes into a bowl looking up at Draco.

"What?" Ron asked, sighing. Draco raised his brows as he tightly pursed his lips. "Nothing," He mumbled bringing his mug to his lips. Ron sighed as he continued making his cereal.

"It's just," Ron threw his spoon down looking up at Draco. "That is packed full of sugar," Draco whispered. He sounded every bit of the rich boy he was. Ron motioned to the coffee Draco was drinking. "And coffee stunts your growth and gives you the runs but you don't see me micromanaging you," Ron told him.

Draco narrowed his eyes at Ron. "You're cockier than usual," Draco muttered. Ron looked at Draco from the corner of his eyes. "So?" He asked. "Maybe I'm just sick of your shit, Malfoy,"

Draco shook his head but kept his mouth tightly shut. No that's definitely wasn't it. It was something else. He just couldn't put his finger on it. The two boys sat in silence for a moment before Florence turned the corner. "Harry isn't awake yet?" She asked.

Draco's brows furrowed. Florence was glowing. Draco looked between his cousin and Ron. Interesting. Draco gently shook his head. "No, he's snoring rather loudly though. Woke me up from all the way down here," Draco snapped.