four

Florence was staring at her ceiling. Luna sat on the bean bag chair in the corner, flipping through a magazine. She was watching Florence from over the edge of it.

Florence who hadn't moved or suggest some wild craft or activity for them to do in over an hour. Luna sighed as she shut the book, looking up at Florence. "Alright, what is going on with you?" Luna asked. Florence sat up.

"I think my worst fear has been confirmed," Florence threw her legs over the side of her bed, standing up. Luna tilted her head. "As weird as people say I am, I am not a mind reader," Luna paused. "As cool as that would be,"

Florence threw her arms up. "You're my best friend, you're supposed to be able to read my mind," Florence said. Luna sighed, shaking her head. "I tend to gravitate towards people who confuse me, who spark my interest. Believe me, I do not understand you in the slightest, that is why you I choose to spend my time with you," Luna whispered.

Florence sighed. "You know how Aunt Dorcas is always saying 'Only boring people get bored'?" Florence asked. Luna nodded. "Yes. Which is true because if you cannot spark your own brain how can you spark others?" Luna stated.

"Right, yes. I have been bored for so long," Florence sighed out as she fell backwards onto her bed. Luna laughed as she opened her magazine again.

"What?" Florence asked. Luna sighed. "It's quite interesting isn't it? how the absence of a person can have such an impact on our lives," Luna observed. She looked down at the magazine, reading an article about the hit wizarding band; Pink Ladies.

"Stop speaking in codes—," Florence gasped lightly. "NO! No, no, no, no," Florence shook her head frantically as she realized whose absence Luna was talking about exactly.

"I am not bored because Ronald Weasley has not been to my house in three days." Luna raised her brows. Interesting how Florence was keeping track. "I hate Ronald Weasley. I have peace and serenity in my life without him," Florence fired. Luna tilted her head. "Well, isn't peace and serenity the most boring fate of all?"

"Luna! Your mum's here," They heard James shout upstairs. Luna stood up, grabbing her messenger bag from beside the brightly colored beanbag chair.

"'To contemplate is to look at shadows,'" Luna said. Florence tilted her head and Luna smiled brightly. "Victor Hugo," Luna cited before turning and walking out of the room.

Florence fell back into her bed. She did not miss Ron. She would never ever in a million years miss Ron. She hated that boy.

Florence's mind started to wonder more. The house was a lot more quiet lately and she was starting to get tired of reading and missed the boys trying and failing to talk her into some elaborate scheme of theirs.

Florence searched her ceiling for answers, hoping words would just jump out at her. Florence started to chew on her lip. She just needed—

"Hey, question," Florence sat up to see Regulus standing in her doorway. Oh yeah, she had loads of questions.

"Yeah, dad?" She asked. Regulus searched her face. "Pizza sound good for dinner?" He asked. Florence nodded. "Yeah,"

Regulus tilted his head. "Everything alright, Mon amour?" He asked. Florence nodded. "I just think i'm gonna take a nap," She whispered. Regulus walked into her room. He walked over to her and leaned down, kissing the top of her head. "Goodnight," Florence gave him a small smile. "Night," She whispered.

♤♤♤

Florence groaned as she tossed and turned. Ron chuckled lowly as he looked over at Harry
while lightly tracing a feather over the tip of Florence's nose.