2

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝗈 'ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡʜᴏ ᴄʀɪᴇᴅ ᴡᴏʟꜰ'

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝗈
'ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡʜᴏ ᴄʀɪᴇᴅ ᴡᴏʟꜰ'

𝗠orningstar was a name Edrea wasn't very familiar with. Sure, the name was in reference to the Fallen Angel, but that was it. Never had she seen a human, but in her case, a monster with such a name.

Edrea had just arrived at the skate park when she heard cheers and whoops coming from the middle. Once she finally got a closer look, she spotted a girl dressed in black and purple skating around.

Some got their phones out and started to record her. She was cool, and even Edrea was impressed by her skating skills. That was until the skater girl bumped into another skater.

"Dude, look out!" The other skater called out.

The girl tumbled on the floor. Luckily, she was unharmed in the crash. The skater girl's hood fell from her head, and when she looked up...

"Doggy?" A little girl from the sidelines asks.

The skater girl had light brown hair with purple highlights, which was almost as unique as Edrea's hair, and wolf ears. Literal, actual, moving, wolf ears.

Another skater screamed at the top of his lungs, and the skater werewolf girl mumbled to herself before grabbing her skateboard, and running away.

The others started to chase after her, including Edrea.

Even though she didn't know the girl, she felt the need to protect her secret. Edrea didn't want her to be mocked like she was.

The girl ran straight for the woods behind the park with the crowd of people still chasing after her with their phones raised.

Edrea hid behind a tree and poked just her head out, her eyes focusing on the crowd. Her eyes quickly changed from brown to white. The crowd stopped in the middle of the woods.

"I think I see something! She went that way!" One of them shouted. Edrea smiled to herself.

After the crowd left, Edrea stepped in the former spot the crowd once was.

"Hey, you can come out now. They're all gone," Edrea says. A few moments passed and she received no response.

"I promise I'm not going to take photos. I prefer books," Edrea continued.

A blur of purple and black flashed past her. The skater girl then appears in front of her.

"How did you get them away?" The girl asks.