1

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇𝖾'ᴜɴᴛᴏʟᴅ'

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇𝖾
'ᴜɴᴛᴏʟᴅ'

𝗜t was an "ok" day at school for Edrea. She always sat in the back of her classroom away from her classmates to avoid unwanted attention.

However, due to her preferred seating arrangements she was labeled as the "quiet kid", and she was fine with it. Half of the time she was left alone, while other times she was made fun of. Insults such as;

"You don't belong here!"
"You're a freak!"

Were thrown at her in hopes to see tears flowing from her eyes and rolling down her cheeks. Edrea internally rolled her eyes and grabbed her textbooks from her bookbag.

While she took down notes in a notebook, the teacher went over a few assignments before allowing the class to work by themselves.

While most students chatted instead of doing their work, the teacher went around collecting due assignments from students. Edrea was the first student finished with their work and was allowed to leave class early.

She chose to sit outside underneath a tree to wait for time to pass by. Edrea takes out her mother's journal and flips through the pages.

They were filled with spells, ingredients for potions, and notes on witch history. Unbeknownst to Edrea, a group of students crowded around her.

Her mother's journal was ripped out of her hands. "Hey! What're you–," Edrea looked up to see a male student curiously flipping through the pages of the book.

"We always knew you were a freak, weirdo, but not that much of a freak," The student says. He shows the pages to his friends, causing them to all laugh and give her looks of disgust. Another student began pulling at Edrea's hair.

"Is that why your hair is so white? Because you're a witch?" The student continued.

"Let go of me!" Edrea shouted.

"She is a witch! Look at her hair!"

The students began to chant insults, calling Edrea a...

"Monster!"
"Witch!"
"Freak!"

Two students carrying a bucket of water approached Edrea on her blindside. They paused when they were close enough to her, but not so close to where Edrea could see them. The male student pulling on her hair winked at the other two.

"We should test a theory. Will the witch melt?" He questioned.

A female student got out her phone to record. It wasn't until then Edrea noticed the students with water. She pleaded for them to stop, but it was too late. Ice cold water was poured over her head. The student's laughter grew even louder.