Another Member

Inside of a classroom were Maya and her other members of the band in a different section in the classroom. Leo needs one more band member, a Drummer while Maya is finding someone in her classroom who can play drums.

Maya's POV

(In Maya's Mind): Alright, we needed another member to our band, so I'm finding someone in our classroom who can play drums, and likes music like all of us. I've been practicing my guitar for a long time now, I need someone who is a drummer to our band which is...

*Looks beside her classmate who is listening to music*

(Maya's mind): Ah here, someone who is listening to music. I'll just tell her what's she's listening to..

Maya: Hey.. *taps on her shoulder*

Luna: Hm? *takes off headphones*

Maya: What are you listening to?

(Luna's Mind): Ohh its Maya were neighbors but we aren't close. I've heard they had a band with Leo. I wish I could join their band..

Luna: Oh! Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana trying to learn the drum cover of it right now kept listening it over and over *smiles*

(In Maya's mind): Goodjob Maya! A drummer for the band!

*School bell rings and their lunch break starts*

Maya: Hey, would you mind buying food from the canteen? I wanna discuss some plan were making..

Luna: Cool, I can but I have my own school lunch

Maya: Yeah same, I always buy only the drinks there, but the not food.

*Maya bought a drink from the vending machine*

Maya: By the way, Luna let's sit to that table over there Leo's there *pointing to Leo sitting on the table seeing Maya*

Leo: Hey Maya, over here! *waving to them*

Maya: Hey Leo! Looks like we found a Drummer in our band! *smiles*

Luna: A band?! Oh man, I haven't practiced for a while-

Maya: It's okay! We take our time to record our cover. Leo made his lyrics for us to do a cover for that! *smiles*

Leo: Do what you can to make the song sounds nice, that's all you needed to do. I don't really care if the drums are a bit too much. *smiles to Luna*

Luna: Are you sure that there's only 3 of us are gonna record this?

Maya: Oh nah, we also have a Keyboard player named Amelia, it could make the song sound more lively..

Leo: She's sick though, can't come in our house later but you will meet her tomorrow.

Luna: Alright, can I come to ur house Maya after school? Sadly can't bring my whole drum set to ur house *laughs*

Maya: Sure you can! You could watch me play my guitar! *smiles*

*After school ended they walked to Maya's house*

Luna: How about after this tomorrow, I could show you my place!

Maya: Bet you have cool parents Luna.. *smiles*

Luna: Yours too! I mean it's sick that you could play guitar!

Leo: Alright enough flirting. I'm gonna go home and make the lyrics, then tomorrow we plan on how we make the song. *smirks*

Maya: We're not flirting Leo! Ugh..

*Luna blushes*

Maya: *slightly blushes* Yeah ur gonna upload the audio to youtube and the song on Spotfy?

Leo: Yup, planning to make a official video.. well see you tomorrow guys!

Maya: See ya later Leo! I live next to Leo btw *opens the front door of her house*

Maya's Place

Luna: Pretty tidy house you got here..

Maya: Well yeah can't make this house dirty or my parents will make me clean it all morning..

Luna: I'm so sorry for asking that

Maya: That's okay, I've handled worse than that. *smiles*

Maya: Plus I cleaned this morning. I usually wake up at 5 Am to clean the house, then go to school at 7, Anyways lets go upstairs to my room..

Luna: Man you have the patience we have a helper in our place so couldn't relate *chuckles*

Maya: Oh is that so? That's good to hear

*Maya opens the door to her room*

Luna: Woah, you got collection of guitars?

Maya: Yeah! There's a Acoustic one, Ukelele, my main electric guitar over there, and thats about it!

Luna: Lucky.. wish I got to try one of ur guitars. *smiles*

Maya: That's alright! You could borrow my Acoustic guitar. I haven't used it in a while..

Lunna: Really? Thank you so much! Were gonna practice this soon

Maya: Yeah maybe another time. Alright time to plug my guitar to the Amp..

Luna: Well I don't have my drum set packed, so I guess I'll use my phone instead it has a drum app.

Maya: Okay cool so, earlier you listen to Smells Like Teen Spirit right? So why don't we try to cover that?

Luna: Sure why not, I probably already memorized the lyrics I could sing it.

Luna: Btw Maya, will ur parents agree you coming to my house at 12 pm? The recording cover in Leo's house is about 2pm

Maya: Sure okay! Got it I'll be there extra early anyways let's start..

Luna: You know the chords in this?

Maya: Mhm! Been practicing many songs..

*5 mins past after their cover*

Luna: So cool! You play so well! *smiles*

Maya: Thanks, you are a pro just by using a drums app on ur phone.. *smiles*

Luna: Tomorrow you come to my place, we could cover some songs that I like or yours.

Maya: Yeah I'll make sure to bring my guitar *smiles*

Word Count: 915