AN - Love Language

YOU MAY WANT TO SKIP THIS, BUT PLEASE READ.

So I need some suggestions for when Y/N and Iñaki get together (if they ever do fr), and how their love languages will be.

We all know that Iñaki's love language is probably physical touch, so I plan on making that his. However, I struggle with what Y/N's should be.

I have two ideas:

Option 1
Y/N's love language can also be physical touch, along with Iñaki, and they can click in that way.

Option 2
Y/N's love language can be Words of Affirmation instead of physical touch.
Inspiration 👇

I found this picture on Pinterest, and I feel like this could be a dynamic with Y/N and Iñaki

I found this picture on Pinterest, and I feel like this could be a dynamic with Y/N and Iñaki. The girl on the left would be Iñaki while the girl on the right could be Y/N.

They would adjust to each other's love languages and pretty much learn how to react to them.

—————

In my opinion, I believe that option 2 would be a lot more fun to write and read. It would also create more drama in the book and make it more exciting, seeing as they would need to learn more about each other.

However, I do want to hear your guys' ideas on the ideas, and what you guys would like to read.

Thanks!

-lillian <3