- Chapter 2 -

"Well...you were obsessed with him."

I love him sm
Listened to "lights down low" on repeat while writing this. Just letting you know.

Time Skip

I wake up to my alarm early in the morning. Unlike other mornings, I turn off my alarm and get up quickly. Today is the day that I meet the One Piece cast. It's over zoom...but still. I get to meet them!

I have a small breakfast and start getting ready for the day. I put on a little makeup and dress in a cute outfit. I curl my hair (or whatever other style you choose) and I make sure it looks nice. I relax in anticipation until it's time for me to join the zoom call.

The time for the zoom call comes and I join it. I wait for the director to start the call.

It starts and I see multiple faces in the call. The first one I notice is Iñaki, then I notice Emily, Taz, Mackenyu, and Jacob, too. All smiling and saying "hi" to each other. They notice me and ask how I'm doing, which I then say I'm doing great. I ask how they're doing, and they also say they're doing good.

We learn a bit about each other in the call. We also talk about One Piece filming and what we're all excited for.

The call was laidback and chill, but it was full of laughs. Mostly from Jacob making the stupidest jokes known to humans. The whole cast is hilarious, though, and I got a lot less nervous as the call went on.

The call comes to an end, but before it does, everyone gets my phone number and Instagram. After the call ends I go on my phone to see text messages. I also see that I got added to "the strawhats" group chat, and I smile at it. Everyone is very welcoming and happy about me joining.

I then look at my Instagram to see that everyone followed me. I was obviously already following them. Iñaki and Emily liked a few of my photos, too, also commenting. I smiled and replied to the comments.

I decided to drive to my dads. I grabbed my keys and got in the car. I quickly texted Bella saying that I was going over there, and she said that she was at the mall and asked me to join her. So I suppose I'm going to the mall instead.

I get to the mall and head inside. I go to the food court, where Bella asked me to meet her. I see her in line at one of the restaurants so I go over to her.

"Hey!" I surprise Bella.

"Oh, hi!" She says. "How was your zoom call?"

"It was great! The whole cast is so funny. I had a lot of fun," I answer.

She smirks. "And Iñaki?"

I look at her with an annoyed face. "Really?"

"Well...you were obsessed with him."

"Yeah. I "were." I mean, "was.""

"Mhm," she says, turning away to go grab her food from the counter. I roll my eyes as she comes back.

"Let's just go spend our money."

~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the short chapter! I didn't know what else to add.

I hope you guys are liking this so far. I know I am....but anyways.

Remember to check out my TikTok @lillians.edits for some Iñaki/One Piece edits!

-lillian <3