Silence Saves

~Akane's Pov age 19~
I stared at my wall and heard that a new comer was going to be here soon and his first opponent being Senji. I let out a giggle thinking of how it would look watching Senji beat up the guy so I sat on my bed turning on Carnival Corpse. Toto walked into my room and sat next to me joining me to watch the show. As it started my face darkened at the sight of who Woodpecker really was. I was already seething with rage watching Ganta Igarashi get closer to Senji. Toto sat behind me and held me as we watched and I giggled watching Senji beat the poor boy. The grip around my waist tightened and I snuggled into Toto's chest continuing to watch Ganta lose blood. "He really shouldn't be wasting his blood like that should he?" Toto questioned his face close to my ear and I nodded lightly. I stared at the screen a bit longer watching and waiting for him to pass out but then saw Ganta get back up and I whined. "No fair Senji lost." Toto stared at me while I complained about Senji losing and when the "To bad for the loser game." Started and I turned around hiding my face in Toto's chest trying not to listen to the game. Toto laughed lightly at this but comforted me while the show finished. I stared down at the ground worried about Senji until I got word of my next fight. Another newbie Raven was the deadman name that was given to her. Her real name was Rin but that match was next week. I stared silently at the wall feeling Toto's grip tighten on me. "Don't let me go like they did please Toto." I mumbled leaning myself into his lap even more before my eyes stared into his hopefully. "Of course I would never think of it Akane." Toto said and smiled sweetly at me. He slowly rocked back and forth on my bed making me drowsy. I slowly dozed off in his arms.
~Toto's Pov~
I stared at Akane as she slept peacefully on my lap. I was completely silent while I rocked back and forth slowly to keep her asleep but when I knew she was completely asleep I slowly stood up and walked out of her room. I looked back at her room before looking over a door where the new guy's room sat. I turned around a smiled lightly before walking over to Senji's room where he sat slightly pissed that he lost to a newbie. "Senji I put Akane to sleep she was really upset that you lost the match I think in the morning you should go show her that you're alright." I said opening his door and he looked up at me before giving a light smile. "Yeah sorry Toto I should have won for her." Senji said looking at me before looking down. I walked over to him and grinned. "She still cares about you Senji even if you lost she couldn't even watch the to bad for the loser game." Toto said and Senji looked up at him and smiled. "Yeah I'll see her in the morning got to sleep though Toto." Senji said before he layed down on his bed.
~3rd person Pov~
Akane woke up around two in the morning and she silently walked over to the rec room and blasted Evanescence in her ears. She started punching the punching bag ignoring everything around her. The door to the rec room door opened and Akane didn't hear it. Ganta walked into the rec room and stared at the girl in front of him that was punching the punching bag as hard as she could. He continued to watch her as her form changed and she started kicking it. Her black hair with blue highlights sat in a high ponytail and her crimson eyes were focused on the punching bag. "Excuse me?" Ganta asked but she didn't hear him due to her ear buds. She kicked it harder and it swung a bit and when she punched it again it came off the hook hitting the mirror. Akane turned around only to stare into Ganta's silver eyes. Akane pulled out a ear bud and stared at the boy. "May I help you Woodpecker?" She questioned trying to keep herself from ripping him apart at that moment. "I was gonna ask if I knew you somehow you look familiar." He said and she stared at him hard before sighing. "Yeah me and you hung out as kids if you can't remember me exactly then don't bother but I know you and Shiro." Akane said turning back to the punching bag and putting it back on the hook. "It was probably a good thing you forgot me though I'm dangerous." She murmured to herself before kicking the bag as hard as she could breaking the hook and throwing the bag into the mirrors the glass shattering and the bag breaking. Akane ignored the boy's presence and walked over to the weights and sat down wiping the sweat off of her face. "Would you help me?" He asked and she stared at him. "Help you how?" Akane questioned. "Train me to fight." He said and she sighed before giving a small nod. "Alright get into a fighting stance." She demanded. He did as told and was standing in an odd stance. Akane walked over to him and started moving his arms and legs putting him in a proper fighting stance. Akane walked back a bit and put her arms up and stood in a perfect stance and motioned for him to come at her. Ganta ran at Akane and she stepped to the side and he hit the floor. Holding in a giggle Akane helped him up. "Alright try again but don't just run at me watch the stance and watch your opponent's weaknesses." Akane held a small smile as she spoke. Ganta did as instructed and ran at me again his actions different and I dodged it quickly pulling his arm behind his back. I giggled at him and pushed him to the ground. "Beating me isn't something that will come easy most people who see my blood well they usually lose a few a few organs at the least." I said to him and he nodded I got off and helped him up and the door opened. "Ganta shouldn't you be sleeping?" Shiro asked the boy her eyes staring at mine as if I seemed familiar but she shrugged it off. Ganta looked at her and nodded lightly. "I'll go to bed in a bit." Ganta said before he looked at me as if he wanted to try again. I stood up and he ran at me again I moved swiftly behind him and swiped his feet out from under him but cushioned his fall with my body. Shiro stared at me and seemed a bit confused on why I would hurt but help him at the same time. Shiro helped Ganta up and I stood up cracking my back quietly. I stared at the two and smiled. "You should go to bed you have to deal with hummingbird soon." I said and they nodded leaving after they left I moved my body making sure I didn't break anything saving Ganta.