Prologue

A small girl stared at two bodies that lay in front of her. Her entire body shook her screams going unheard slowly standing up. The girl slowly walks towards where she would hang out with her two friends. "I don't deserve to live. I want to die." She muttered over and over again gripping onto her arms tight feeling blood drip down them as she finally got to the building, the mother of her friend Ganta stood there staring at her. "Mrs. Igarashi I beg of you please kill me I just watched them both die it hurts so much..." She stopped and looked up at the raven haired woman and she smiled lightly. "How about you stay here and help me instead. You will be able to defend yourself and others after you help me." Mrs. Igarashi said patting my head bringing a small smile to my face. "Even Ganta and Shiro?" The little girl asked earning a nod from the older woman. Mrs. Igarashi carried the seven year old inside and into an empty room before leaving to get her medicine.
~Akane's Pov age of 10~
It's been one year since Shiro attempted to kill herself causing the red hole. Shiro was the one that made me powerful enough to help her. I stared at the ground and then looked over at the new Deadman wonderland correctional facility they had started building and that's when I felt a punch to the face and the other children laughing. "Akane why are you so weird your hair is an unnatural black and blue your eyes are bright red. Maybe your parents killed themselves three years ago because of their freak child." A boy about my age said and I giggled lightly before laughing crazily. "You picked the wrong person Itchina." I giggled keep my crazy grin on my face as blood leaked from my wounds and turned into small spheres of blood getting closer to the group of children exploding and sent them into the wall the satisfying crack of their bones meeting my ears. "How could you even think about telling me that it was suicide I watched as they were taken apart slowly hearing their screams of pain and agony." I said grabbing one of the bullies hands and giggling again. "I want them to take me away from here somewhere that my powers can be used. "Well hello there my child." I turned around to stare at an old looking man and smiled lightly. "Hi Mister." I greeted smiling and he chuckled lightly. "What happened to your friends?" He asked and I looked at them an laughed. "Those shits could never be my friends they said that my parents murder was suicide. So I let them go ask for themselves." I said letting out another laugh and a few giggles. "Would you like to go see another little girl that I promise won't be mean?" He asked and I nodded with a smile.
~Time Skip Age: 15~
I stared at the concrete wall silent and laughed lightly. "Why?!" I screeched hitting the wall causing it to dent and I heard Crow's laughter. "Hey Phoenix don't go breaking stuff now." He laughed lightly and I stared at the male and let out a laugh. "Whatever Crow." I growled and threw one of my many trophies at the wall. I had won Carnival Corps multiple times only losing once so far but that owl was my next opponent. I wonder what he'll lose this round. I laughed at the idea thinking of the doctor cutting out his tongue. I could feel Crow starting to worry as he got closer to me and put a hand on my shoulder. "Calm down Akane." He said and I let a breath sighing before turning around and smiling lightly at him. "Thanks so much Crow." I said with a small smile it was a fake smile but the gratitude wasn't. Ever since the deaths of my parents I haven't been able to give any normal emotions except for when I lost it. Shiro had completely forgotten me but remembered Ganta and when I was with Grandpa that's all she would talk about was Ganta so I put myself in G block so I could prove to her that I was better then him. I felt the hatred flowing through my veins the hatred towards my old friends and all the others that left me all alone. "Akane please calm down I can't let you be slowly losing yourself." Senji said and he pulled me into a small hug. I smiled lightly at him shaking my mind free of all emotions and thoughts except for keeping on the fake smile for Senji. "So you're gonna won against Nagi right?" He asked and I giggled lightly it coming out to sound sadistic. "Of course Senji please have some faith in the little phoenix and if he manages to get me down I will rise from the ashes and try again." I said before pushing him out to change into my dress for the arena it was longer in the back then the front with a few layers of lace that seemed and red orange color and the other layers a fiery red her blades at a ready position so she could use her branch of sin and her mind set on winning.
A/n~ Sorry guys if it kinda sucks I'm working on it and trying let me know what you think of this chapter in the comments~