2. Lunch date

Jayda Cheaves
At her desk.
Same day

———————————

When I went back to my desk to call De'arra client for his mentor change, as soon as I saw his name my eyes widened.

De'arra client is my ex, well hopefully she have fun with his crazy ass.

So I called him to let him know the new schedule.

"Hey Taurus, it's Jayda I'm just calling to let you know that-"

"Bitch why tha fuck you on my phone on crip I don't even fuck with you like that on dead homies I don't-"  He was yapping before I cut him off cause who df?

"First of all ashy bean head ass, your mentor getting changed today so when you come in you need to make sure you clock in with your new mentor Ms Taylor" i said while looking scheduling for today .

"Oh..ok bye with yo lame a-" I just hung up.

"He's so childish and aggravating" i thought to myself before going to the lounge to get a snack .

———————————————————————————

As I'm eating my gummies I hear the front entrance door open making me look up to see Taurus .

So I got up and walked to the front desk.

"Hey Taurus sign in for me please" I said calmly cause I don't feel like arguing .

"You look good mama, you gon walk me to new therapist?" he said while looking at me licking his lips

don't fall don't fall don't fall don't fall.

"Sure Taurus cmon, and don't try no bullshit in this elevator" I said walking to the elevator with him trailing behind me .

Elevator brings back memories.

"Okay so she's on the 4th floor and she's really nice and patient" i said as the elevator doors opened and walked down the hallway to De'arra room .

"She black?" he said while raising a eyebrow .

"Yes she's black" I said before knocking on her door and than hearing her yell to come in .

"Hey De, this Taurus the new client I was just showing him how to get here" I said to her while side eyeing him which she laughed at, then I left the room.

"He looked so gooddttt but you'll never catch me going back to that nigga on my soul!" I thought while going back to the first floor .

But then I remembered I had took a cute photo before work so I just posted it .

1min ago | jaydawayda

____________________________________

1 HOUR LATER

Me and De'arra was in her office being iPad kids and watching baddies reunion.

"WHY WOULD SHE SNEAK ROLLIE" she yelled with her mouth full of fries .

"Exactly like that's how you know that bitch scary as fuck" i said while laughing

"Maneee I'm full" De'arra said before tapping on the iPad to pause the show and then got up with her plate and put it in her fridge .

"Me too boo" i said while throwing my plate in the trash . Then I heard De'arra let out a loud ass breath

"I want a hug please" De'arra said while opening her arms making me almost immediately give her a hug.

People never really think about who's the therapist, therapist? I know it's so much shit De'arra been through.

She hasn't told me everything but I've connected some dots .

And I'm not even gonna lie I think I have a small crush on De'arra. I've never been attracted to girls though so I don't know how to feel .

Of course I know De'arra likes both girls and boys she always makes it known but I wonder how she feels about me like are we platonic or romantic?

I mean we've kissed before .
Drunk kissed .
But it still counts right?

Right?

———————————————————————————

Ik this is short dont kill me 😬😬

Jayda?
Taurus?
De'arra?

Okkkk guys make sure to lmk what I should add of js give me ideas🫶🏾

Likencomment💞