1. Meeting

De'arra Taylor
At her office.

_____________________

As I'm going through some files my assistant gave me for meetings, one of them caught my eye so I looked more into it. It was a young man who had multiple disorders.

Taurus Tremani Bartlett 23,
Diagnosis : Anxiety, Bipolar, Obsessive Compulsive,
                     Post-Traumatic Stress.
Personal Notes - Rude, difficult to work with,   Extremely unpredictable, very sensitive and has to be medicated!!!!!

The report made me frown because I believe people truly don't need to always be on medication, they just need to find good coping mechanisms, and surround themselves around people who can benefit them.

So I called down to his previous mentor and told her to switch him to me which she did with no problem.

After a few minutes of looking at his meeting schedules, they fit into my schedule perfectly I'll still have the same lunch break and I'll have 20 minutes to myself in between every meeting I have.

I called my assistant Jayda up to my office and waited for her arrival.

The door opened which made me look up

"Hey boo wassup" Jayda asked me before sitting down in the chair across from my desk.

"Hey Jayda, I was just wondering if you could call my new client to tell him I'm his new therapist. Ion want no confusion for his meeting today" I said while typing reports on my other clients for this week.

"Yes ma'am, we eating together for lunch break? Cause I'm finna order some food" she said typing on phone.

"Yea we can do that, I'll text you when I'm done writing these reports up." I said before looking up at her

"Aight, lemme go call this client" she said before getting up to leave, and I just stared at her as she walked out.

Man and it jiggle when she walk. bow bow bow

"nahh lemme stop this is a place of work" I said out loud which made me laugh.

I texted Jayda letting her know I was done with my reports and look at my schedule to find out I have to meet my new client in 10 minutes.

"Well damn" I thought to myself before going into my attached bathroom and looking at myself in the mirror making sure I looked presentable.

28 Minutes Pass.

Now I'm pissed off because why is he late??

"I can't stand people who show up late to important stuff like if you didn't want to have a meeting today all you had to do was can-" my thoughts were interrupted when I heard a hard knock at my door.

"COME IN" I yelled grabbing my notepad and pen

I saw Jayda walk in with this tall dread head boy who looked pissed.

"Hey De, this Taurus the new client I was just showing him how to get here" she said before leaving the room.

"You can sit down, you want a water or a Gatorade?" I said looking at him.