I'm Not Gonna Lose You PT 1

x Female Reader

One year before the latest Woodsboro murders

Amber's POV

I see Y/N by her locker, seemingly kind of confused. Today I decided to just fuck it and ask her out.

I walk through the crowd of people, making my way to Y/N. As I make my way to her, she notices me.

I finally get to her, putting my shaky hands in my pockets. I need to chill out.

"Hey Amber. How was geometry?" She asks me and I give her a small smile.

"It was the same as always. Anyways, I need to talk to you about something." I tell her, a serious tone appearing in my voice.

The locker door shuts and Y/N leans against it. Her face turns into a concerned one, her full body facing me, showing she is giving me her undivided attention.

"What's up? Clearly whatever it is, is important."

"Well, I know you get this a lot and you complain to me about it more than anyone, but I'm just gonna go for it." She nods for me to continue, a small smirk seems to land on her lips.

I can tell she has already figured out what I'm going to say.

"I like you and wanted to know if I could take you out?" I look straight in her eyes so she knew it wasn't a joke.

I take some acting classes and I like to practice on Y/N randomly. To let her know that it's practice or a joke, I look away from her eyes.

"Well, since you got all serious on me and I rarely see you like this," she sighs and bites her lip, getting closer to me,

"I would love it if you took me out."

She gives me a kiss on the cheek before getting close to my ear, "If you couldn't tell, it means I like you as well."

A burning sensation flows through my cheeks. I smirk a little, wanting to show confidence. If she said yes, which she did, I had a whole evening after school planned.

I inch toward her ear, pulling her closer by her waist. Her hands grab my arms and a light gasp parts her lips.

"I'll pick you up today at 5." I whisper into her ear.

Even though the words aren't much besides giving her a time, I knew the confidence of my movements would get to her. Its very simple, which I like.

Letting go of her waist, I walk away smirking. The reaction I got from such a small movement made it so worth it.

Present time(The day after the first attack)

As I sit on top of one of the tables in my groups little spot. Mindy is leaning against the table next to me. We are talking about the attack on Tara.

"Don't you guys think Sam should know about this?" A deep voice comes into the conversation.

Wes Hicks. The boy who has a crush on my girl.

He sits on the bench attached to the table I'm sitting on, a clear distance between us.

"I guess. She is Tara's sister." Mindy shrugs and pulls her phone out.

"So? She hasn't been around for 5 years!" An angry tone coming from my voice.

Bringing Sam into this could start a whole load of shit.

"Amber, she deserves to know. They're sisters!" Wes starts arguing a bit with me.