Chapter Eight

***From the Past***

Revival of the Giants

At the fallen city of the giants the city leaders gathered in city underground vault with elite city guard protecting the ‘Soul Cradle’, “Listen if anything comes through that door kill it”, ordered the head city leader Xiao Yi.

The hordes of shadow demons attacked destroying everything in their path lying waste to the city, “Worthless”, said the mysterious man looking at the people scrambling for their lives.

“<Eagle vision>”, said the mysterious man using his unique eyes to search for the vault, “Ahh there you are”, said he as he found they and flashed there. The city leaders and guard were deadlocked, “Stand your ground don’t give up we will defend it until our dying breath”, shouted Xiao Yi to lift the spirits of the men.

As they were standing the door was shattered and the mysterious man walked in, “Really you can’t stop what’s going to happen old men”, said he with smile and started to attack and kill them.

Eternal city of Esnor

As Arceus was walking toward the chamber exit he noticed that someone was watching and moving outside and walked into the clear, “Now this is troublesome”, said he to himself, “What would you be doing here”, and proceed to flash behind the intruder.

“What impossible”, said the man flashed away, “You’re not getting away that easily”, said Arceus with sarcastic smile and chased the man.

As Arceus chased him he swiftly turned around to shoot a beam of energy toward Arceus and fled but Arceus just flew straight through it and flashed in front of him instantly and knocked him down to the ground with one punch and flashed again to grab his throat and hold him down on the ground.

“What are you doing here sneaking around”, asked Arceus and looked at his neck and saw a familiar mark.

A group of soldiers who noticed the fight came hurrying and Arceus told them to arrest him and take him to Ayazor. As they entered Ayazor’s private office they made the man kneel and Ayazor dismissed the soldiers.

“Now tell me what you are doing in my kingdom familiar”, asked Ayazor intimidating but the man refused to talk then Ayazor proceeded to torture him by using his energy to rap around the man and suffocate him. After some time Ayazor let it loose and asked again, “What are you doing and what is your plan for sneaking in my kingdom”, the man then smile and said, “We are only but servants of our master”, said he with grim smile.

“What master”, asked Arceus curiously, “The one of flame and fire, darkness and evil you cannot stop it when they are revived then we will be one step close to our master’s return and the your world will burn once the giants are awakened the darkness will begin”, said he laughing and with a  flash of light stopped, Ayazor had slice his body in half, “Really father we could have gotten more information”, said Arceus disappointed.

“There is nothing he could tell I already do not know, alert the other rulers to prepare their armies”, said Ayazor before a soldier rushed in, “Bixia the Phoenix realm has fallen”, said the soldier trembling with fear and both Ayazor and Arceus rushed out.

City of giants

In the vault the mysterious man defeated all the guards and the city leaders, “How weak thinking you could stop me a servant of the evil one”, said the mysterious man, “The evil one so you work for him you traitor”, said Xiao Yi and the man knocked him out with his energy.