Chapter Six

***From the Past***

Battle for the Eternal Realm

Phoenix Realm

In the phoenix realm the people are going about their lives, “Crystel beads for sale it can increase your cultivation”, “How much is it?”, “Father, buy me that sweat candy bear figure”.

At the Fallen Palace the phoenix king and queen were in the royal garden spending time with their youngest children, “Dad, catch”, said the young prince Ryo throwing a frisbee at the king.

“Mother when elder brother is coming to visit us”, asked the young princess Rina while lying on her mother lap while sitting under a tree, “I don’t know he has very important job to do”, said the queen before being interrupted by a sudden tremble.

At the heavenly phoenix gate the guards were shocked and thrown into chaos by the unexpected attack by the Xearrion Armada, “It’s the Xearrion Army inform the king”, said the captain in charge of the gate. “Listen to my orders”, shouted the captain and everyone listened, “Create a barrier to stop them from entering the capital and with for the king’s order”, ordered the captain and they created a barrier.

“Your highness”, said the mysterious man, still under the control of the man the king flashed away in front of the barrier and used his power to break it, “How weak”, and as the barrier broke he charged forward.
The phoenix war bell was rung, and the king was alerted about the invading force.

“What!!, it’s impossible”, said the king shocked, “Why would he do it”, asked the queen, “I don’t know but for now go to the palace and stay safe, men listen to me order, take the queen and children into the palace and defend the kingdom”, shouted the king and together with his guard flashed away to battle.

As the armada invaded the mysterious man looked on with pleasure. In the middle of the city a mysterious man looked up and saw the Xearrion armada, “Finally they are here now I should by going”, said he as he flashes off.

Seeing the phoenix army charging ahead the Mysterious man used the Xearrion king to attack the Phoenix clan as he was about to attack one of the phoenix generals the phoenix king came, “<Fenikkusufaia>”, said the king sending a wave of red fire towards the Xearrion king sending him flying back.

“Thank you, Your Highness”, said the general as the king landed, “Step back and protect and evacuate the citizens I will handle them”, said the king determined, “Your highness”, said the general worried, “Go now”, shouted the king.

As they went the Xearrion army wanted to stop them, but the king intervened, “No you don’t, <Phoenix roar>” said the king using his phoenix core to embody him resembling a phoenix like angel and attacking the Xearrion force on his own.

  Eternal Realm

Back at the Eternal Palace the Eldar is convening when a soldier rushes in, “Report!”, shouted the soldier as his running to the front, “Bixia, the Xearrions have invaded the Phoenix clan”, said the soldier scared, “What!”, shouted the emperor, “Bixia, we must decide on a response”, said one of the noble lords.

Phoenix Realm

As the queen and her children looked over the kingdom from the palace all they saw chaos and destruction everywhere, “My god how could this happen”, said she as she looked a flashing light drew her attention it was the Phoenix king and the Xearrion king clashing.