Part 3

A few days later, Seungmin found himself engrossed in a meal when a text popped up in their group chat.

                          **the 00s liner😙😙**

Hyunjin: guys, let's meet up at the cafe at 1 pm.

Felix: Ok, see you all there then.

Han: I might be late, but I'll try to get there.

Seungmin: Ok, see you guys there.

As the time to meet approached, Seungmin prepared for the gathering.

Gathering at the cafe, the atmosphere buzzed with the familiar warmth of friendship.

Hyunjin greeted, "Hey, guys! Glad you could make it."

Felix remarked, "Wouldn't miss it for the world."

Han, arriving slightly later, mentioned, "Sorry, I'm fashionably late."

Seungmin, with a smile, said, "No worries, Han. Grab a seat."

"So, Felix and Hyunjin, you guys moved into your dorm, right?" Seungmin asks.

"Yeah, I moved in yesterday," Felix replied.

"Yeah, I did," Hyunjin added.

"So, um, do you guys already have a roommate or not?"

"Oh yeah, about that me and Felix, we are roommates," Hyunjin clarifies.

"That's not fair!" Seungmin exclaimed.

"Wait a minute, doesn't that mean I'm going to be with someone I don't know?" Seungm3in realizes.

"Yeah, looks like you might have a surprise roommate, Seungmin. Hope it turns out to be a good match!" Han says.

"Oh, guys, I gotta go, my roommate is calling me. See you all tomorrow," Han says, grabbing his bag and heading towards the cafe's exit.

"Take care, Han! See you later," Felix calls after him.

As Han leaves, the remaining trio in the cafe continues sipping their drinks, engaged in animated conversations, unaware of the surprises and friendships that await them in this new chapter of their lives.

That all for today sorry for it being short i will try to make more long ones but bye for now hope you like this part.😊