PROLOGUE: Where the story start

\\:Introduction://

What's the best way to start a totally normal and good story? A good introduction? The protagonist of this story was called Inu Muffintop, a mature guy. His name is really strange...Right? Well, that's because his name "Inu" is basically "dog" in Japanese, and the fault was of his mom and dad, even though the reason is still a mystery...The only cryptic thing was that they chose that because of a dog that died waiting...What could that mean?

 Then, Inu has a sister, a younger sister

Then, Inu has a sister, a younger sister. Her name was Lily Muffintop. Lily was the most important person for Inu, he will do ANYTHING to make sure she is happy and doesn't get hurt. Their brotherly love for each other was heartwarming. Lily's favorite color was purple, while her big brother's favorite color was red. I don't know if red and purple are a good team, but they were really close, so...I guess they can be. Lily was a really nice little girl, her heart had more kindness than her big brother Inu. Lily always had a purple scarf around her neck, but not in summer because it was super hot...But the reason for almost keeping it all year is really sad because that was the last thing that she could have to remember her long gone grandmother Mary Muffintop.

Now, going back for a bit with Inu, he liked both dogs and cats, even his little sister did the same. But, even though his name was a translation of dog, he liked a bit more cats. Inu never experienced any love with any girl.

Inu was a good loving brother, always caring for his sister, helping her with her homework, sometimes preparing her backpack with the stuff she needed for school. His brotherly love for his little sister as the older brother was so big, he just can't not care so much for her. There were situations where Lily gets bullied, and when he sees that, his blood boils so much at the sight of a little angel like Lily getting bullied for no reason. In fact, Inu could beat the crap out of those bullies, but Lily asks him not to harm them but to just scare them away, and Inu respects a lot Lily so he would do like she asks.

After these bullying episodes, Inu would bring Lily back home with her back on his shoulders to make her feel safe. Inu and Lily's parents were Barbara and John Muffintop, a loving couple. Their family name, as you might have noticed, was Muffintop. The Muffintops were known for their well going family bakery. Every member of the family had been working in that bakery for their lives. It was a tradition. Inu too had worked there for like two weeks of his summer vacation where he was the pastry chef and sometimes the cashier. Inu would work alongside his sister Lily, who was his little cute assistant at baking. Lily looked so much adorable dressed as a pastry chef, and that made many more people come in, other people even took selfies with her.

There was one time where some perverts made photos of Lily while she wasn't looking, but Inu saw that, so he kicked those guys out of the bakery violently for good. For Inu, it was a bit cringe to be a pastry chef, but for him, the good side of this little not paid job was that he learned to do sweet treats and much more stuff to make his sister happy. For Inu, the smile on Lily's face was everything he needs. Lily and Inu's maternal grandparents were Charles and Margaret Muffintop, both were very old.