CHAPTER 3

They ate in silence for few minutes.

" So , what about your parents. Are they here?" She asked him.

She felt secure with him , she didn't know the exact reason but she felt the urge to know him more. She's a big fan of fictional stories and she believed that it's the game of destiny to convey her something.

" No , they are in Coimbatore." He answered and she thinned her eyebrows.

" Siblings?" She asked as she took a sip from the glass of water.

" One younger sister." He replied in a neutral tone.

" Oh! What do you do?" She asked and he tried to control his smile.

" A startup." He answered as his eyes fell on her with curiosity.

" Ohh.." She paused for a minute but again stared at him which didn't go unnoticed by him.

" Where in Coimbatore?" She asked and this time his lips curved .

' Want my biodata huh?' He thought.

" Saravanampatti , and my dad is a ex-servicemen. My mom worked as a lecturer but now she's a housewife. My younger sister is pursuing her Btech at Sathyamangalam. Any other questions?" He asked in a serious tone and she felt embarassed.

"Did I ask too many questions?" She asked in a low tone.

He nodded his head horizontally and she smiled.

" So , What about you?" He asked her and before she could reply the waiter interrupted.

" Do you want anything?" He asked and she nodded her head horizontally even though she wished to have an ice-cream.

" One vannila and a pepper mint tea." He ordered and she didn't say anything.

" So Ms.Crazy , you can continue." He said as he got up to wash his hands. She followed him silently.

" Why are you calling me Ms.Crazy? You know my name right?" She asked as she took the tissue to wipe her wet hands.

" Well , I thought to call you by your name when you call me by my name.

You know it feels distant when you call me a stranger." He said with a smile which made her feel different.

She just pushed away those thoughts and made her way towards the table.

He followed her and stared at her , this time she felt something different in his eyes. Their eyes met for few seconds and she averted her gaze unable to meet his eyes.

" Your behaviour is weird." She said and he just smiled.

" Is it? I don't think so. " He said as she shrugged his shoulders.

The waiter placed the icecream and tea on the table.

" Do you want anything else sir?" The waiter asked him.

" No , just bring us the bill." He said and placed the icecream near her.

" You ordered it for me?" Her eyes widened with a smile.

He just nodded.

" How do you know it's my favourite?" She asked and he just shrugged his shoulders.

" Have it or else it will melt ...Just like my heart when it sees you." Her eyes widened by his statement.

" What the..." She paused and took deep breathe.

He tried hard to control his laughter and somewhat succeeded in it .

" Did you flirt with me ?" She asked, his behaviour for the past few minutes is entirely different and she couldn't think straight.

" Yeah , so you can brag with Vihana's friends. To be Frank , I helped you!" He said with a wink and her eyes widened.

" Wait , Are you Vikram?" She asked him , shock is clearly evident on her face.

He just nodded and she slapped her forehead.

" I'm ....So you said those weird things.. like that distant thing and now this..." She paused and stared at him and he broke out into laughter.

" It's awkward.. Please.." She whispered and ate her icecream without a glance at him.

He chuckled and had his tea. He just said those things to pull her legs and for him her expressions that changed every minute was worth watching.

He paid the bill and she didn't say anything. They walked towards the car. He opened the door for her and she got in silently.

He placed her bags behind her seat and drove towards the Lulu mall.

" Why are you so silent? I just flirted to help you." He said as he pressed his lips to control the smile.

She turned to say something , but his dimple made her admire him for few seconds. He turned and raised his eyebrows. She immediately turned and he averted his gaze to the road.

" You didn't answer me." He said in a calm tone yet it sent shivers down her spine.

" How generous of you to flirt with me?!" She said , her words dipped in sarcasm.

He just smiled.

" May I ask you something?" She asked in a low tone.

He nodded.

" What's the issue between you and Vihana?" She asked and the smile in his lips vanished.

" It's none of your business." He snapped at her.

She didn't expect it and for a second didn't know how to react.
She felt embarassed.

She remained silent after that and he felt bad due to her silence. But didn't say anything.

He stopped the car near the Lulu mall and she's about to take her bags.

" I will be here , so you can call me when you leave. No need to carry these bags." He said softly.

" I can carry my bags . Thank you!" She said and went from there .

Even though it's little heavy, she didn't want to ask his help. He just stared at her disappearing figure.

---------------------------------------------------

Haiii cuties 💃 How are you guys doing?!

Hope you like this update ❤️

Do vote, comment and share with friends. Do follow me for more updates.

Stay safe and take care 😘

With love,
                  Magizhini.