CHAPTER 2

Niharika is pursuing her BTech Information Technology in a reputed college at Coimbatore.

She recently got selected at a Game Development based company , she's here to purchase for her cousin's wedding and to spend some quality time with her sister.

After reaching her sister Nidhi's house she slept for sometime and got ready for shopping.

They had breakfast and planned to visit Pothys near the Majestic. The shopping went well until she sent the picture of her saree to her friends.

" What happened?" Karthik , her brother in law asked as he wrapped his arms around her shoulder.

She forwarded him her phone and he sighed in disbelief.

" How's it?" She asked her friend with the picture of the saree.

" Not bad! I think the dark coloured one suits you more."

" Try something like this." A picture of a violet colour saree was sent by her friend.

"It's not worthy gurl! Try some more."

" Can we return it and..." Before she could complete Karthik interrupted.

" Look , Nihi . We can change if you didn't like it. But don't confuse yourself by listening to others. " He said and she just nodded her head.

Half heartedly she purchased two more dresses . Nidhi and Karthik went to the billing section and Niharika is busy in selecting some dresses for the tour.

She purchased few dresses and went to the saree section to buy a matching hip belt.

" Ok , I will send you..Yeah in few minutes." She heard a voice behind her.

' Is it ...'

Her eyes fell on the man whose back faced her.

' He looks like Mr.Stranger.'

" Hello Mr.Stranger!" She whispered in a low tone.

To her suprise it's him.

" Hey Ms.Crazy.. Wait are you stalking me?" He asked as he raised his eyebrows with a mischievous smile on his lips.

" Seriously?" She sighed in disbelief.

He chuckled and his eyebrows narrowed for few seconds.

" Are you free?" He asked as his eyes scanned the surroundings.

" Yeah ...Why?" She asked and before he could reply,  her phone rang.

It's her sister Nidhi.

" Are you done? "

She just have to choose a hip belt.
But she felt like saying no as her eyes fell on the man infront of her.

" No , I haven't. Why don't you go home?! I promised to meet Aditi this evening so.."

" Fine then , send me your live location while you go and update me frequently. If you want I will ask Karthik to .."

" Please Nidhi , I'm not a child. I can take care of myself."

Niharika disconnected the call.

" So how can I help you Mr.Stranger?" She asked him .

" Well , I'm here to pick a saree for my sister. I'm not much aware of these things. So I need your help." He said and she nodded.

" Her picture?!" She asked as her eyes fell on the sarees.

" I don't have her pic..She is fair , and prefers dark shades." He said in a neutral tone.