Chapter 2007buri it, Marry it, Carry it.

Later that evening, At the author's Mansion. It's very hard to believe that There are other versions of the people of this town, and the enchanted forest, this Cinderella story reminds me of the movie I watched with glinda,   I still can not. Believe the gossip and awful things people, say about you. Yes well back then I was only doing what I had to do. Replied Cora, 

IT was the buri, it

IT was the buri, it. Marry, it Carry, it erra. Said Gabriel buri,

The thing you love, or care about most marry, even if you don't love the person, and carry the burden, of your decision, to the day, you. Die. Replied Alphaba,  yes. Replied Gabriel,

Shelby will never be able to adjust to those rules Shelby; 

Said Cora, Uh oh,  Uh yes Shelby Morgan Drake. I talked to Rumpelstiltskin and He swears he has " nothing "to do with this. And he told me. That she is the daughter of a story book character, hang on. Shelby my ex high School girlfriend,s daughter replied Henry, umm yes but I had nothing. To do with this .  "We believe you dear, says Cora He told me. That "in exchange for" his help. I'd have to keep an eye, on her.

And did he tell you what you needed to do? " Henry, asks

Yes" answered GABRIEL he said that in order to fix things in my drawing journal, world, I have to tell " my father ', the truth.  He's not ready, he would not be able to handle it. If he lost me. Again, so. how dangerous, is the enchanted forest, thees days? " Asked Alphaba,  most parts it's peaceful and nice. But in other realms and lands it's dismal creatures from the black forest, have entered it. There's even a version of "mother gothel," that is similar to Rumpelstiltskin; kind of dark one. "ish making deals stealing baby's  awful things like that.

Mom. Isn't going to like this said Henry. I think I'll go. Look around, said Gabriel, where is the chronicles section up the stairs down the hall first door, to your right, replied Henry, thank you. Said Gabriel.  

You know I think. There is "something " wrong, with Gabriel,  well, Merlin was always " accepting"and "understanding" 

Gabriel, is so Against it.   He was told "his mother",  could not be arpt of his life. Replied Cora:

Yes well, I don't think, he has this under control. Replied Henry.

Meanwhile upstairs  first door. To my right, Okay Gabriel stood outside, of the room, 

Then slowly opened the door. Alright, said Gabriel as he walks into the room.  Ok Hope, said that the  names of the sections will be on the shelves  he walked down the hall of the room ", Here it is 

Sbh c o u. He picks a book from the shelf, and opened it.  March 2015

It was 4 months before Her daughters And the enchanted heros Arrival to the "underworld"

Cora , went about" her days" working and keeping an eye on things for "Hades"  the day after Her fifteenth anniversary, of when she came to Camelot, Gabriel Read silently until he got to the worst part. Your son. Gabriel was rejected no. Heaven no. hell, just Ash's And dust.  No! She thinks I am completely dead,  meanwhile in past.

In "the underworld " IT can't be true. Ugh but it is. No it's not" said A voice 

Surly you don't believe what the princess tells you

Surly you don't believe what the princess tells you. The children, are innocent"  but I am not. Replied Cora, you'd better go. Says. Cora I'll go but I will be back orwen tournd around , and perhaps so will he.