19: his (18+)

Bukola

I looked at Dario as he slept and smiled softly as i still felt bad for what I did. Dario has left work and these days he only goes for a meeting because he wants to make up for the time we lost before and after Zahra.

He stirred in his sleep touching around the bed and I sighed I knew he was looking for me as I had gone to make Zahra sleep.

"Baby.." he called lazily in his sleepy voice opening his eyes and when he spotted me he pulled me to him.

" I'm so sorry baby... I thought you were so mad you'll sleep with Zahra" he stated truthfully his lips launching on my neck and I smiled.

"No Darry... That's not how mature couple behaves like... Besides I love you daddy... I couldn't have wished for a better husband and another father to Zahra." I said and he groaned pulling me closer.

"Sleep baby.... Please"he whispered and I nodded wrapping my hands around him.

I woke up and frowned seeing Dario was not next to me and I pouted. Why was he doing this to me all the time?

He should have left for work.

I jumped out of bed going to get Zahra ready for us to bathe and I smiled as I successfully got both of us naked walking to the bathroom.

I smiled seeing Dario was in there shaving his beard and his smile widened.

"My two favourite ladies decided to join me?" he asked and I smiled while walking to him "morning baby I thought you went out" I said and he shook his head.

"Without telling you.. never" he said and I blushed softly leaving Zahra in her bathing chair.

I bent blushing her teeth and when I was standing up I heard a groan behind me.

"Goodness you're perfect" he groaned and I squealed when he bent me on the counter..

"Daaa..aahhh!!" I moaned when he thrust roughly inside me.

"Don't bend around when you're naked baby... I want to smash your insides"he groaned as if he wasn't already inside me

"Daddy... Zahra will..... Fuck.. harder" I groaned and he chuckled "she's a baby... She won't know" I moaned out as I was now a wet soaking mess.

"I want you harder..." I moaned and he chuckled "are you sure... Zahra will see" he whispered kissing my neck and I moaned when his hand trailed to my boobs.

He started going faster and harder and I was now trembling and my eyes rolling as I felt over stimulated.

How does he do it??

"Daddy... Close...um...oooohhh" I moaned out, my head dropping back and my eyes rolled as he just hit the perfect spot causing jolts of electricity to go through me.

I was trembling begging for him to just let me finish but he was so rough... He hit that spot over and over again and I moaned out as he didn't seem to want to stop and I smiled when his pace became sloppier

I knew he was close so I smiled

"Cum baby... Cum with daddy"he whispered and I moaned when his hands went to my folds his fingers meddling with my clit.

I didn't need much.. I was squirting everywhere and he groaned slapping my ass as he finished dumping his load inside me.. thank goodness I took some pills.

"Fuck baby you're toxic"he growled and I shook when he left me on the counter spreading my legs wide open ...

"I'm far from being done with you "he whispered in my ears and I shook as he stared kissing lower and I moaned when his mouth enveloped my nipples leaving a trail of his mark And i moaned when he was face to face with my heart

"I guess I should have my meal... This kitty should know that daddy's back and I won't hesitate to take her anywhere I want"he said licking his lips and just like that he got down on me.

Well... He and I both know that I love to be eaten.

He pulled back after I came two times from when he was down there and chuckled

"I'm saving the rest for later... You must be pretty sore" he said and I smiled as he left me in the tub and started washing Zahra and taking her out as he wrapped a towel around his waist.

I soaked in the bath relaxing and I smiled when I felt kisses on my face and neck.

"You're such a deadly drug"he whispered and I nodded "would say the same for you" I giggled as he started giving my lower abdomen some massage.

Hehehe another update guys

Thank you for reading 😘😍

Love you guys 💗