Chapter 7

Nagisa, Sugino, Maehara, and Itona finally arrive at the house, all of them beaming with excitement

"This place is so cool! Im glad we decided to get a house for us to stay in!" Nagisa said enthusiastically

"Dude, Im so excited to see everyone" Maehara says, grinning

The door swings open, and their Class 3-E classmates welcome them with enthusiasm.

"Hey guys! You finally made it!" Okano said

They were met with a few other greetings, then they dispersed to check out what the classmates were doing

Nagisa glanced at the living room area, he could hear the sound of laughter and what sounded like a scream. He opened the door and was met with the sight of Karma and Teraseka playing a video game together, Karma being relaxed and calm while Teraseka looked like he was nearly crushing his joystick with how hard he was holding it. Isogai and Kimura were behind them on a couch, laughing at Teraseka's attempt to win on Rainbow Road in Mario Kart. 

In the kitchen, Muramatsu, Yada, and Kanzaki were preparing something for them to eat, presumably dessert due to the amazing smell coming from the oven

In the other side of the living room area, Itona and Ritsu decided to work on something to build. Thanks to Itona's "Ritsu-Mobile," Ritsu was able to have a humanlike body with robot functions.

Maehara met up with Nakamura to help set up the table, and Nagisa noticed the huge variety of foods that were ready to eat.

Nagisa ended up watching the boys play videogames while also making sure that Karma and Teraseka dont kill eachother

After a couple minutes, Isogai and Meg helped gather the kids to the table to eat.

.

.

"Hey everyone! Its time to eat" Isogai said with a grin

"Come soon, or ill eat ALL the food" Meg said playfully

That was enough to get everyone settled, they all noticed the food and were ready to eat

Damn! They really have something for everyone here! Nagisa thought

"hey, by the way, where did you guys get all this food?" questioned Sugino, eyeing the impressive spread.

"Well, me, Muramatsu, and Yada worked their magic in the kitchen, but we also managed to score some additional options from a friend who owns a restaurant!" Kanzaki said, beaming with pride.

"Wow! That's amazing, guys. Thank you so much!" Hinano exclaimed, already eyeing a plate full of delicious treats.

The rest of the kids expressed their gratitude, and they all sat down to enjoy their feast.

Nakamura: Wow! This ramen is amazing, Muramatsu.

Teresaka: (Smirking) She's not wrong... It's better than your dad's.

The others chuckled, and Muramatsu, with a mock offended expression, responded.

Muramatsu exclaimed, "Come on! My dad's ramen isn't that bad!"

Itona responded casually, "Let's agree to disagree on that..."

 "Personally, I love the steak Yada made. It's delicious." Karma shared

Nagisa teased him, "Karma's weakness #1: Steak!" The others chuckled.

Okuda shifted the conversation, asking, "Anything interesting happen at school?"