Bio

Disclaimer! I own no character besides Mayhem!
Mayhem is an odd creature indeed.
She has a breezies antennae. A unicorn's horn along with a Dragons head. Her coat is a jet black. Her mane is a deep red. Her torso is that of an elongated white lion. Along with a LONG dragons tail. Her eyes, slitted like a lizards, are a blue so light and crisp with an electrifying neon green, you could swear they tell you, I am trusting and a true hearted character.
Her front legs are white dragon hands. Her right hind leg is a wolf leg. Although, her left hind leg is a lynx leg.
Mayhem has dragon wings that span about twice her body length. Her horn is long and slightly curved toward her rear. She has a set of canines that stick from her top jaw. Reaching a good six inches( retractable ). She has canine teeth and a forked tongue.
Princess Celestia found her in the Everfree forest one night when going to check up on a new arrival, said to be a Zebra. She was on her way back from the forest cottage and heard soft whines and cries. When arriving at the source, black roses had surrounded this little female like a nest.
Celestia waited two hours for someone to come and claim their child. Alas, no one came to her aid. With a gentle smile, Celestia took this young creature with her to Canterlot. There, she was raised until the age of fifteen.
Her emotions control her magic. She is easily angered and is usually not shy. She is able to hide in an everyday crowd with a simple spell she made. she makes herself look like another alicorn. She does not believe in love. for no one, but Celestia and Luna has shown her love and kindness. What will happen to this young female? Will she find out who she is, maybe what she is?