Take a hint

It was Friday afternoon, and life was finally getting back to normal for you. Your and your friends laughed as you walked back home. Camie had given dirty looks at any chance she could get whenever she saw you. You didn't react. You just ignored it. Even Mina had interrogated you on your words, but you simply shrugged her off. She was out of your way for now. That's what you thought because you were an idiot.

Camie: Denki, mom said to tell you that you need to raise your grades by next semester or if she's cutting off anything you like.

Denki: Wait, what? Why now?

Camie: Because she knew you would probably go out with friends this afternoon, and she wanted to scare you into coming home.

Denki: Damn it.

Camie's eyes shifted from Denki to you immediately. You pretended that you couldn't see her as a cold sweat ran down your face.

Camie: What's your problem?

Yn: Hmm?

Camie: I never knew you were so weird. You...

Camie suddenly stopped talking. A vein popped out of her forehead as she stormed away. Kirishima cocked his brow and looked at Kaminari.

Denki: She's probably on her period.

Yn: Denki, you can't say that.

Denki: It's my sister, it's fine. Anyway, I need your help with maths.

Yn: No problem.

Denki: Good! Come over tomorrow.

You stopped for a second and looked at Denki, who seemed glad.

Yn: At your house?

Denki: Yeah, bro, come along. In fact, come today so my mom thinks I'm really serious.

You nervously took your shoes off while Denki looked at you with a cocked brow.

Denki: Why are you acting like you've never been here before?

Yn: No reason.

Denki: Don't worry about Camie, she will be in her room or on the phone with a friend.

You nodded and made your way up Denki's room with him. You started pulling out maths books, and as ypu started going over, Denki started falling asleep, to which yo7 smacked his head.

Yn: Denki focus.

There was a knock on the door, which Kaminari assumed was his mom or dad, so he started acting like he was really focusing.

Camie: Denki, you-

Camie's eyes widened when she saw you. You simply gave her a "hello" nod and then looked back at the book.

Camie: What is he doing here?

Denki: Helping me with my maths.

She slowly nodded and walked away. Kaminari leaned back in his seat and sighed.

Denki: I don't know why she's acting weird. Anyway, I'm gonna go use the bathroom for a bit.

Yn: For a bit?

Denki: Yup

You gagged as Kaminari grabbed his phone and went to the bathroom. As you started looking at the books and doing his homework, Camie reentered the room with two drinks in hand.

Camie: My mom said to give you guys these. Where is Denki?

Yn: In the bathroom.

C: Oh, cool.

You nodded awkwardly and went back to your books, waiting for her to hurry up and leave. But for some reason, she was coming into the room.

Camie: Hey, you don't actually dislike me, right? You were just shy.

Yn: Huh?

C: I know what you're like. You're a quiet guy, is all.

You sighed, realising that you had to be more straight up with her.

Yn: I'm not a quiet guy, I'm quiet with you because I don't want to talk to you.

Camie: What is up with you?? What is the problem? We don't even know each other like that?!

Yn: Exactly, we don't. So why are you fighting so hard for this?

She silently looked at him, her eyes twitched a little as ypu went back to looking down at your books.

Camie: You son of bitch!

Denki: What's with the shouting?

As Denki walked in, he saw Camie slap you in the face as you looked at her in confusion. This was chaos.