Chapter One

*ESNOR *

It has been billions of years since the creation of all things and creation has remained peaceful. There have been many wars over the eons, some having been a deciding factor and some not so much. But things have certainly changed for the better, I would not say that yet.

Creation for the past few millennia has maintained peace and order. But now that order is about to be challenged because a dark and evil force is about to arise that will threaten the existence of the entire creation.

Eternal Realm
(Kingdom of Esnor)

“What are you doing”, said Shuijīng, “I am sorry my lord I did not see you”, said Hongshí holding a rather odd object, “Ahh I forgot we must get to the Eldar meeting at once something has happened”, said Shuijing , “ Yes fifth Eldar ”, she said obeying.

Our story begins in the peaceful kingdom of Esnor the home of a race of Eternals known as Esnorions. The Esnorions commands vast legions of soldiers and have conquered the entire Eternal realm under the single command of the Eldar Counsel and Eternal Emperor.

Kingdom of Esnor
(Hall of the Eldar)

“We can’t possibly let them just take planets as they choose”, said one of the Eldar, “there are rules and laws in place that have to be…”, being interrupted by another Eldar, “We must think before we act if we do not make a wise decision, it could start a revolt in that section”.

As the Eldar Counsel was debating a soldier rushed in scared and out of breath, “My lords one of our planetary stations has just been attacked”, he shouted.
“How can that be”, said Bor one of the Eldar.

As the members of Eldar counsel were in shock the Eternal Emperor opened the spirit globe with one wave of his hand, [The spirit globe is an object that allows the user to see anything they wish whether it is from the past or present but not the future]. “Show us?”, said the emperor and the spirit globe showed the counsel what happened.

Planetary station
(Before Attack)

“Commander”, said one soldier, “Yes, what is it”, said the commander, “Sir, there is something disturbing our planetary signals we can’t communicate with headquarters”, “What the hell is that!”, shouted a soldier. A huge fog of black smoke was hurling towards the station destroying anything in its path.
The commander ordered everyone to attack this unknown enemy but none of their weapons and fire power worked on the enemy.

“It looks like…, everyone retreat get out of her”, shouted the commander, one of the soldiers who was his second in command wanted to stay and help but he ordered him to leave and inform the Eldar. “Go and warn the Eldar”, he said out of breath, “Tell them ‘Obsker’ go now”, he said before jumping into fight of the creature.

(Eldar Chamber)

“I rushed back here as fast as I could your majesty to inform you, many of the men that survived are gravely injured and are being treated for their wounds”, said the soldier clingy to his shoulder as he lost his arm in his retreat trying to fend off the creature’s attacks.

“Very well then you may go and get treated for your injuries and your arm thank you for your bravery”, said the empress, “My lord we must investigate this matter for all we know this could be his doing”, being interrupted by one of the seven warlords, “My lady we must not jump to conclusions but I agree we must investigate to put the matter to rest and not unnecessarily panic our citizens”, “Yes seeing that the news was already leaked to the public”, said the Third Eldar.