32.

Next day

Y/n's POV

I wokeup lightheaded and felt someone's warm breath against my neck, getting scared i slowly looked behind and saw jungkook's face buried in my neck, after this i finally realized what was happening,..my eyes went completely wide,

It felt like i was unconscious for many days and just now i got awake, i went into heat..right, and...when i was in preheat...alot happened...,..i was in desperate need of jungkook that i gave him my consent, i knew we both will loose control.

I guess it was now obvious why my body hurt like hell, i looked at our state and saw our naked bodies entangled together. God! I wanted to scream.., jungkook's tattooed hand held my waist in a tight grip, and it made me feel something in my stomach, butterflies?

Fuck.

The more i looked at my state, the more i started to see things i didn't before, my body was full with red and blue spots everywhere..there were bites even on my arms. I tried to move a bit and realized that..he was..h-he was..s-till..inside me..,

Fuck fuck fuck!
What..what do i do now?

At this point, i came to my complete senses, my face was burning up as if i was a lava, I've never felt like this..my wildest fantasies came true and jungkook was with me..IN MEE! Even when he is sleeping!

Fuck..that makes me think..what type of things i said or happened when i was in haze, i tried to remember but only  blurry images came to my mind..,
I need a bath really bad! It smelled so..so overpowering..so..weird..like..sweat and..was..was it his..o-our..cum..!?

Fuck..

I..how'd i overcome this!?
H-wasa??..i needed her so bad rn!
How'd i face jungkook when he wakes up!

We..we really had sex..multiple times..it..fuck..i...,

Jeon jungkook took my virginity.

Again..something happened in my stomach.

Damn these butterflies, stop.

Fuck..this is too much for me right now.

Ok stop y/n.

I decided to move a lil bit, i carefully took his arm away from my waist and moved forward only a lil bit, jungkook jr. Was still inside, it hurt so much when i moved..my vagina is in bad state..i could tell. I stilled for a sec. To see if he was still asleep,  to my luck he was..,maybe he was exhausted after my heat.

Was i that horny? My god!

I moved again so his cock could slip out of my entrance. I hissed a bit when only his tip remained inside. How big is he god damnit!

The amount of embarrassment and heat i was feeling now..could literally kill me.

After i completely got it out, i stilled again to check. He was asleep. Good. I then carefully and slowly sat and covered my mouth with my palm as i almost let out a pained "ouch". I looked around the room and saw our clothes in pieces everywhere. Great. Now i have to find something to wear too.

I looked at my mound and saw how swollen and red it was..and how my thighs had blood on them..my face again heated up but i tried to ignore it..i decided to ignore jungkook's naked body too. Couldn't handle anything at the moment.

I held the table to get support and stood up..as i did..something oozed out of my vagina,

....

........

Fbjkbhjkmm...

Fucking hell!!..I'm gonna loose my mind!!

..its..his..stop..ok.