21.

"I was walking and walking to somewhere i didn't know the name of, but i knew i had to keep on walking.

After encountering those three wild animals, i lost courage, i lost my dignity. That day i sat and cried for hours but i started walking again."

"I kept on walking until i saw something..someone who was heading towards me with a smile, he covered me with a shawl and held me by my shoulders and started walking with me.
"I'm hyunjin."

"I'm..y-y/n."

He came like an angel who gave me hope and happiness. We fell in love afterwards. My wounds started to heal. Some of them were still fresh but i knew hyunjin would heal them too,

yeah he surely will."

Author's pov

"N-no p-please don't..don't go..p-please don't leave me. I c-can live with these wounds but i can't live without y-you.
D-don't h-hurt me more than you already have, p-please hyunjin."

She held him by his feet, pleading.
She kept on shedding tears but he, he didn't stop.
He left after hurting her miserably, giving her more wounds that couldn't be healed.

There she sat now with new wounds and completely torn clothes, but she wasn't crying anymore. She just sat there looking lifeless.

Present.

It was night time now, y/n was standing in the balcony looking at the moon.

It was her favourite thing to do, staring at the moon.
She didn't know why but the moon always attracted her ,it was like it kept calling for her. She was a selenophile for sure.

"I feel like i did something wrong. Why do i feel..empty?"

"I hurt him. Didn't i?"

She asked hwasa as she came to the balcony.

"I didn't expect him to be this understanding. But yeah he is surely in pain. Don't get me wrong you are not at fault. Living without your mate is very painful for werewolves"

"Yeah and you left yours willingly."

Hwasa's wolf spoke bitterly but she ignored her,

"I still can't get it. Why me? I'm...nothing."

"Stop y/n, stop being so insecure. I- I'm really impressed by him. I know I'm the one who separated him from you but he wasn't in control. I didn't want you to get hurt by his wolf. He needs to control his wolf."

She paused.

"But from what i saw today, i think he can do anything for you. I'm thinking from his view, you were in that state and he wasn't eating, his wolf took control to protect him and you too."

"He's way better than that hyunjin."
Growls*

Y/n looked at hwasa with her shocked face,

"Did you just growl?"

"Y-yeah sorry. Uhm* you know about us now so..there's no need to conceal my nature."

"Sure."
Y/n replied.

"Hyunjin."
She spoke looking down.

"Don't tell me you still love him and u r ready to forgive him again."