Chapter 6 I Need Your Help

Juliet POV

“I don’t want to break his heart.” “Tell him before both of your guys get hurt.” Josh and El came back. “We’ll let you guys talk.” Perrie, El and Dani left. “What happen was Amy was in my tour bus.” “She did that.” “Yeah.” “Why didn’t you tell me.” “She knows you know. She going to hurt me. You’re going to find her aren’t you.” “I have to.” “No Josh, don’t.” “I won’t I promise.” Toby came in. “Mommy. Are you okay?” “Yes Toby.” “What happen mommy?” “I cut myself with the corner of the table.” He try to get up on the bed. “Daddy can you help me.” “Yes.” Toby sat next to me. “Mommy when can you leave?” “In a few hours. The doctor wants to see if the twins are okay.” “Okay daddy.” It’s been 5 minutes and Toby fell asleep watching cartoons. The doctor came in. “Hello Juliet.” “Hello.” “The twins are fine. You can leave now.” “Thank you.” The doctor left. “Sweetie wake up.” Toby woke up. “Were leaving.” We went back to the hotel. “Juliet where leaving tonight. Liam and I are going to Paris.” “Louis and I are going Rome.” “Zayn and I are just going to relax.” “I’ll see you guys in a few weeks then.” “I’ll pick you up from the airport.” “Alright El.” Sandy Dan and Jon came in. “Were leaving as well.” “I’ll see you guys soon.” They left. Toby was watching TV. “Babe I’m leaving tomorrow morning.” “Alright don’t look for her.” “I won’t.” The next day I woke up Toby Andy and Josh were watching  TV. “Morning babe.” “Morning Josh.” “I have to go my flight leaves in a hour.” “Bye Josh.” “Bye babe I’ll call you when I land.” Josh left. “Mommy I’m hungry.” “Come on let’s see if uncle Ben is hungry as well.” “Okay.” We went to Ben room. “Are you hungry?” “Yes.” “Do you want to come with us.” “Yeah lets go.” He carried Andy. We arrived at Starbucks. We were waiting for our drinks. “Juliet.” “Yes.” “Hi I’m Ashton.” “Hi.” I just stood there. “Hi I’m Ben.” “Hi Ben nice to meet you.” “Same here.” “Your Toby.” “Yes.” He smiled knowing who he is. “Mommy say something.” He pulled on my t-shirt. “My mommy likes your songs.” “She does.” “Yeah.” My phone began to ring. “Excuse me.” I answered my phone. “Hello.” “Hey I have bad news.” “What is it?” “Kevin is sick he can’t do the show. You need to look for a drummer.” “What where I’m going to find a drummer at this time.” “Your dating you remember.” “That right.” “Call him before he leaves.” “Alright claim your tits.” Ben and Ashton were laughing. I called Josh. “Hey baby is something wrong.” “YEAH.” “What is it?” “I need a drummer Kevin sick.” “You’re so lucky I haven’t gone on the plane.” “Do you want me to pick you up.” “Yeah.” “We’ll be there.” I hanged up. “It was nice meting you Ashton.” “Nice meting you too Juliet. I’ll see you tonight at your concert.” “You’re going.” “Yeah, the guys are coming as well.” “I’ll see you then.” “Alright bye.” We got our drinks and went to the airport. “You like him.” “He a good drummer.” “What about my brother?” “I’m in love with your brother and he is the best drummer ever.” “Stop blushing.” “Thanks, you know I blush easily.” “I know.” We arried at the airport. Toby was sleeping and Andy was awake looking out the window. We saw Josh. “Sit on front.” “Your there.” “I want to be with my babies.” “Okay Juliet. Why are you blushing?” “We meet Ashton from 5 seconds of Summer.” “You did.” “Yup.” “Look she blushing.” “Stop it Ben.” “Fine I’ll stop.” Ben whisper something to Josh. “Juliet why are you blushing.” “Ben keeps mentioning that I’m blushing.” “Your blushing.” “Stop it Josh.” “I’m sorry its cute when you blush.” I cover my face with my hands. We arrived at the arena. “Juliet on stage now.” “I’m going.” I was about to leave my dressing room. “Toby listen to uncle Ben alright.” “Yes mommy.” Josh and I went on stage.

Josh POV

Juliet finished the concert. “I’m so lucky you didn’t get on the plane.” “I know you’re so lucky.” We walked to her dressing room. “Hey.” Juliet says. “Hey Juliet.” “We don’t believe Ashton.” “About what?” “You guys talked this morning.” “Yeah that true. We were at Starbucks.” “You were amazing Juliet.” “Thank you Luke.” Toby came in the room yelling. “Mommy, Mommy, Mommy.” “Yes Toby.” “I’m hungry.” “Where Andy?” “With Uncle Ben.” “You ran away from him didn’t you.” “Yes daddy.” “Come on let’s look for them.” Juliet staid and talked to them. “Toby why did you run away like that.” “I’m sorry Uncle Ben I won’t do it again.” “Good.” We walked back to Juliet dressing room. Ashton was flirting with Juliet. “You know, she just talking right.” “He not.” I was standing next to Juliet. “Are we going to eat?” “Yeah.”  “Mommy come on I’m hungry.” “Alright.” “Do you want to go?” Toby asked them. “If it’s alright with your mum.” Calum asked. “Yeah it’s alright.” “Yay.” We all arrived at the restaurant.  The guys went to the washroom Juliet, Andy, and I staid. "He is flirting with you." "Who is?" "Ashton." "No he is not Josh." "Yes he is." "I love you Josh. Only you." "I love you too." Everyone else came back.