Chapter 1 Are You Getting Married

Josh POV

"Why didn't you tell me?" "You're getting married." "I'm not getting married. She is just using me for my money. She is going to hurt you and Toby." "You love her and she loves you." "I push my felling a side I saw you happy. With Hunter I knew we couldn't be together. Now we can. We can be a family." I kissed her. She was shocked but then she kissed me back. "Josh!" I turned around to see Amy with her friends. "How could you on our wedding day?" "You don't even love me Amy." "Yes I do." "No you love my money the money that you will never have." "I love you Josh." "Save it Amy the wedding is off." "You can't do this to me Josh." Amy was about to slap Juliet. "Don't you dare slap my daughter-in-law?" "Ugh. This isn't over Juliet." Amy and her friends left. "I'm afraid to tell everyone the wedding is off." "I'll tell them." "They came all this way. Tell them to go to the party and still eat." "Okay." My dad left. I didn't notice Juliet left. "Where did Juliet go?" "With Toby." "Thanks." I saw her. She looked beautiful. Someone called her name. Toby and Juliet ran to him. Juliet began to cry. Someone tap my shoulder. "We wanted to surprise her." "You guys knew." "I wrote to him. We tough this would be a good idea." "She excited all right." Niall was happy. "Sandy looking for you." I saw Sandy sitting down by the lake. "What's up?" "Yesterday, Amy came over to Juliet flat." Juliet came back. "Are you ready for your wedding?" "It's off." "Why?" "She was using me." "I'm sorry bro." "It's fine." People keep coming up to me asking why I called off the wedding. Toby and I went in front of everyone. "I called off the wedding. I'm sorry for wasting your time. If you want you can stay and eat and leave whenever you want." Juliet left. "Daddy mommy isn't feeling well." "Where is mommy?" "Uncle Zed won't tell me." I looked for Zed. "Where is Juliet?" "In that room." "Thanks." I open the door. She was talking on the phone. "What should I do. I can't take it.... It's too much... How do you know it's going to be alright? If something's goes wrong.... I trust you.." El was next to me. "Ears dropping I see." "I was going too knocked but she talking on the phone." "Yeah." She walked in. Closed the door. Juliet opened the door. "Have you seen Toby?" "Yes he is with Ben." "Okay." "Can we talk?" "Can we please talk later?" "Okay." She went with Ben and Toby.

Juliet POV

"Toby you're going to stay with your godfather Liam." "Where are you going mommy?" "I have to go see you aunt." "Okay mommy." "You have to do as Liam says okay." "Okay." "If someone asked you to go with them what do you say?" "To tell call you and to tell my godfather." "Good." "Even if its uncle Niall." "Even if its uncle Niall." "Okay mommy." Perrie, El, and Dani came with me to the hospital. "What is she having?" "A boy." "What is she going to name him?" "I don't know. No one else knows. Not even my dad." "When did she ask you?" "9 months ago." "Now you tell us." "I didn't know she was going to into labor today." "What are you going to do with Josh?" "I don't know Amy doesn't want me near him." "They broke up." "She is going to hurt Toby or me. If something happens to me please take care of him." "Nothing will happen to you. We'll always be there for him." "Thanks you." We arrived at the hospital. "She just gave birth." We walked in to see the baby. "What's his name?" "Andy." "Hi Andy I'm your new mommy." He smiled at me. "Can I hold him?" I handed Andy to El. My phone began to ring. I step outside. "Hello." "Where are you?" "At the hospital. Don't freak out." "Why are you at the hospital?" "Dad don't freak out." "Who are you with?" "El, Dani and Perrie." "Why are you there?" "You're a new grandpa to Andy, Toby mum had a boy." "Is he your son now?" "Yes." "When can I see him?" I asked the doctor. "Excuse me, when can I take my son home?" "Tomorrow morning." "Thank you." I walked back where I was standing. "Tomorrow morning I can take him home." "I'll see you tomorrow." "I'm going home in an hour to change." "Okay." I walked back. "My dad knows." "What did he say?" "He really wants to see him." "Awww." "You have to stop having kids." Bay smiled. "We know how much Toby wanted a brother now he has a real brother." "Now I'm going to have 4 Lovely kids running around, and to love." "You're an amazing mother. I wouldn't let anyone in the family to be there mums only you." "Aww." "Of its okay of we leave I want to change." "Yes it's totally fine. Can you bring Toby please?" "I will." We went back to my flat.

Josh POV

Everyone eat and left. "Juliet asked of you can take Toby to her flat." "I will." I looked for Toby. "Toby come on we have to go home mommy waiting for you." "No." "No why." "Mommy said I have to listen only to my godfather." "Come on Toby where going home." Liam told him. "Did she really say that?" "Yes." "Why?" "He would say yes to a stranger." "Okay." We got here, Juliet change outfit. "Where are you going?" "To the hospital." "Why?" "I have to see my son." "What son?" "Toby new brother." Toby was happy. "Mommy who is taking us?" "Uncle Harry is taking us." "Juliet wait." "Josh I know we have to talk. I really have to go." "Okay." Juliet left. El was sitting down. "So El what hospital is Juliet going to?" "I can't say." "Why?" "She told me to." "Please tell me El." "Fine she in room 638." "Thanks."

Juliet POV

We enter the room. "What's his name mommy?" "His name is Andy." "Hi Andy I'm your big brother Toby." Andy smiled. "Mommy where is daddy?" "He is at home." "I want him to come." "Are you sure?" "Yes." "Okay." I texted Josh. "Hey Toby want you to come to the hospital." "Okay I'll be there soon." "Mommy can I carry him?" "Yes sit next to me." Ryan carried him and sat him down next to Bay. Josh came in. "You got here fast." "I was already on my way." "Daddy look at my little brother." Josh carried Andy and sat next to me. Toby sat on my lap. A few second my phone began to ring. I was tag in a picture. "One big happy family." Bay tagged Josh as well. I smiled. I can't be with Josh. Amy will hurt Toby. I can't let that happen. Bay turn on the TV. I looked at my phone. "Who is this cute baby?" "Awwww he cute." "It's true you guys are on big happy family." I tweeted. "Surprise. The youngest fan of One Direction & his mum :) Andy is my new son. He looks just like his big brother Toby." I looked at the TV. "Recent picture on twitter. Bay tagging her cousin Juliet and Josh caption "One big happy family." Could this be they are going to get married. Who is the cute mystery baby? Guess who is it and will give you the answer. Use #GuessTheBaby" I tweeted. "#GuessTheBaby he is my son ;) " Toby was sleepy. "Toby go home with daddy." "No mommy I want to stay." "Okay but go to sleep."

Josh POV

Juliet and Toby fell asleep. "Juliet never told us why you didn't get married." "She only loved me for my money and to keep me away from Juliet." "I never liked her." "Josh, would you like to sign Andy birth certificate." "I'll love to." Juliet already signed it. "You love her don't you?" "I never stop loving her. I just try to push my feeling for her a side but I couldn't." We all fell asleep.

A/N Thank you for reading and voting. Please tell me what you think of this chapter. It will mean a lot. Remember I love you and you are amazing :)