Animalistic - 2

After they reached the hospital, the doctors and the nursing staff started treating her. She was admitted in an emergency ward. Being treated there, they shifted her to the VVIP Ward. Where only Shubman was allowed to enter in. Even if anybody else wanted to enter the ward to meet Kaira, they would have to take Shub's permission for that.

Kaira was now lying down unconscious on the hospital bed of the VVIP Ward.
On the other hand, Shubman was continuously praying for his baby to wake up.

Shubman's POV:

Everything happened in all of a sudden and I didn't even get a chance to sink into it. As I was praying for my love to wake up, I felt a tap on my shoulder. As I turned around to see who it was, it turned out to be Dr. Bagga. The one who saved Kaira's life. I cannot thank this man enough.

Dr. Bagga : Shubman you can see Kaira now, she is out of danger, yet very fragile mentally. Give her all the love and support she needs at this point of time.

Shubman : Thank you so much Dr. Bagga! I can't thank you enough for your support. I will forever be grateful to you and your entire team. Thank you so much!

Dr. Bagga : haha! It's all right Shubman. This is our duty. Now I need to proceed to checkout on other patients too. You go and check her.

With that Dr. Bagga left & Shubman entered the ward. Only to see Kaira, the love of his life, the who was the major source of happiness in his life, now tried to end her life. He could not bear this. He marched towards Kaira with anger and frustration in his eyes.

Kaira's POV :

I regained my consciousness and found myself in a hospital bed with my hand being bandaged & a nurse setting up the saline treatment for me. She asked me not to worry much and be happy. In reply to which I just nodded. I slowly processed everything. Just when I saw Shubman enter in. I glanced over him. Just then I looked down as I did not have the courage to look at him in the eyes.

It was just us in the ward & in the room. I felt him march towards me, as I heard his harsh footsteps. I could sense he was furious.
He was so angry for sure that he did not even utter a word. He didn't talk to me for entire 15 seconds. I felt breathless under his furious & dangerously cold gaze. I decided to look up. I thought of facing him. Not to lie I was pretty scared of him at the moment, just like a little kid who is scared of his parents after having done some mischief.

I looked up at him with all the little energy I had. I noticed how dark his orbs had been. This scared me even more. He harshly took my left hand in his & looked at the bandage which was still half reddish brown die to all the blood and medicine the doctors used to treat the wrist.

I loosened my hand from his tight grip and looked at him again, and thats when I felt a tight slap on my left cheek. My eyes teared up, I didn't dare to utter a word. A part of me felt that I deserved this hard slap from Shubman for doing this.

Shubman: KAIRA MALHOTRA WHO THE FUCK GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO THINK OF ENDING YOUR LIFE ??!! He shouted making me flinch on my bed.

Shubman : ANSWER ME!!!! WHO THE FUCK GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO SNATCH THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AWAY FROM ME ?! FREAKING ANSWER!!

This time his arms grabbed me in a tight grip shaking me. I cried even more and even harder.

Kaira: Shu.. Shubman I .. I was ..

Shubman: You were what ?! Trying to escape from god knows what ? Trying to make my life miserable by leaving me forever ? Trying to end us by killing you ?

Kaira : Shub... Shubi please be..believe me, I had na..nothing to live for anymore. All my..

That's when another tight slap was delivered by Shubman on my other cheek.