II.VI Flying Lessons

Jophiel, Artemis, Apollo, and Zoe Nightshade sat within the cozy confines of Artemis' tent, located at the heart of her hunters' camp. The walls were adorned with tapestries depicting scenes of wild forests and majestic animals, while the soft glow of lanterns added a warm ambiance to the space.

Artemis' usually calm demeanour was replaced with a fierce intensity as she paced back and forth before her companions. Her long auburn hair shimmered in the light, framing her face which was etched with worry and anger.

"So let me get this straight," she exclaimed, her voice echoing off the canvas walls. "My son was poisoned at school and is currently confined to the infirmary?" Her fists clenched at her sides, a clear indication of her frustration and fury.

"Please Artemis, don't destroy the school," begged Apollo, his hands pleading.

Artemis let out a frustrated sigh and stopped her pacing, turning to face her brother. "I have every right to be angry, Apollo," she said sternly. "My son was attacked in his school by someone with ill intentions."

"I know, I know," Apollo replied, running a hand through his blonde hair. "But destroying Hogwarts won't solve anything. We need to figure out who did this and make them pay."

Jophiel stepped forward, placing a comforting hand on Artemis' shoulder. "Milady as much as it pains me to say this, don't blame the school, Blame me, the poisons were plant-based he should have known there was poison in his food."

The tension in the tent was palpable as Artemis's silver eyes turned a deep, angry red like a blood moon. "What do you mean, Jophiel?" she yelled, her voice echoing off the walls.

Zoe, ever calm and collected, spoke up from her corner of the room. "Milady, may I interject?"

Artemis nodded, giving her permission to speak.

"As your child, Harry should have been able to detect any plant-based poison in his food," Zoe stated firmly. "After all, vegetation is made up of plants, and you are the goddess of Vegetation."

There was a brief pause before Zoe continued, addressing everyone in the room. "The blame lies with Jophiel for not teaching him Toxigenesis. It also lies with Harry for not paying attention to what he is eating; we all know we have taught him that lesson. And finally, the blame lies with whoever put the poison in his food." The weight of her words hung heavy in the air as everyone took in the gravity of the situation. The once-sweet scent of herbs now held an underlying bitterness and danger.

"Jophiel, you must intensify your efforts in teaching him and utilize the room of requirement if needed. I will enlist Lyra's help in sending him a letter with instructions on how to use it." Artemis paused, her voice laced with fury. "Furthermore, I want you to thoroughly investigate whoever has dared to harm my son and eliminate them without hesitation. Bring me their head as proof of their punishment." The air crackled with tension and the scent of vengeance as she spoke.

For forty-eight hours straight, Harry was confined to the infirmary with severe poisoning. The investigation yielded no leads. Daphne, his soul-bound partner, did her best to keep a brave face, but she couldn't help but feel every pain and discomfort that Harry felt. On a sunny Saturday morning, Harry - now in his female form - sat at the Hufflepuff table with Hannah, Neville, Daphne, and Susan. They chatted and laughed as if nothing had happened, but Daphne couldn't shake off the constant unease in her chest.

"Ah. Mail's here!" said Hannah

Hannah's head snapped up as she heard the flap of wings. She grinned and watched as the owls flew in, delivering parcels to delighted students. But her heart sank as no owl dropped anything for her. Her eyes then caught sight of Susan placing a newspaper on a nearby table.