II.I Diagon Alley

"Zoollingalism"

"Telepathic communication"

Four years had passed. Harry now, just a few days before his 11th birthday, stood at four foot ten inches, towering over most of his peers, and his physique showcased a surprising amount of muscle for his age. The lightning bolt scar on his forehead had significantly faded over the years, now appearing as faint white lines.

Harry had maintained a consistent schedule each year. During the summer months, he attended Camp Half-Blood, where he honed his skills and trained alongside demigods. The rest of the year, he spent his time with Artemis and her group of hunters, becoming an integral part of their tight-knit community.

Currently, Harry found himself at Camp Half-Blood's Archery fields, joined by Lee Fletcher and the Apollo Cabin. Holding a celestial bronze bow with a blunt arrow notched, Harry relaxed his hand and released the arrow, hitting the target dead center.

"It seems that I win again, Lee," Harry declared with a smirk.

"Only because I let you," Lee replied a playful tone in his voice.

"Keep telling yourself that, Lee," Harry laughed, enjoying their friendly competition.

As Harry basked in the thrill of victory, Victora approached him with two letters in her hand.

"Harry, you've got two letters," Victoria informed him. "One is from Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and the other is from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry,"

Curiosity piqued, Harry accepted the letters. Both were addressed to him at the following location:

Mr. H. Potter

Cabin 8, Artemis Cabin

Camp Half-Blood, Farm Road 3.141

Long Island, New York 11954

Victoria inquired, "So, which one will you be going to?"

Andromeda's green eyes sparkled as she eagerly suggested, "If you pick Ilvermorny, you can be with me." She was a daughter of Hecate, with dark brown hair cascading down her back and freckles scattered across her cheeks. Andromeda had been a friend to Harry ever since he came to Camp Half-Blood.

Harry considered his options for a moment before responding, "Hogwarts. If I go to Ilvermorny, too many questions will be asked. Remember, the bearded old bastard has an unhealthy interest in me. Unlike you two, who he doesn't even know exists."

With a determined look on his face, Harry opened the letter bearing the Hogwarts seal and began to read the contents.

HOGWARTS SCHOOL OF WITCHCRAFT AND WIZARDRY

Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore

Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock, Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards

Dear Mr. Potter,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all the necessary books and equipment. The term begins on September 1. We await your owl by no later than July 31.

Yours sincerely,

Minerva McGonagall

Deputy Headmistress

Victoria then shared some additional information, saying, "By the way, there is a Phoenix perched outside your Cabin."

"Probably Dumbledore's doing," Harry remarked dismissively. "It wouldn't surprise me. But even if he tried to cross with the Phoenix, he wouldn't even see the camp. He'd just wander around aimlessly for hours on end. Besides as the Heir to Artemis, Animals do fall under my domain magical or not."