🦷 𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 🦷 - Preference

This is just a what if scenario, its not actually Canon to the book.

Requested by: @Jemma_the_dynamo

🎩 - You had been extremely unhappy with things lately. You hated how you looked, where you were, the thought that you might have a family in the real world, and How you couldn't remember anything.

🎩 - you loved your new friends, and of course you loved Caine, but something inside you was just empty, and it was driving you crazy.

🎩 - You hid yourself away in your bedroom trying to remember what your life was like before the digital circus. But to your dismay, you couldn't remember a thing.

🎩 - eventually things became to stressful for you. And the thought of not know who you really was the cause of your abstraction.

🎩 - One day, Jax was going to your room on request of Ragatha since she hadn't seen you for a few days.

🎩 Once he got there, he would open the door to reveal a giant black monster covered in eyes.

🎩 - With his quick feet, he ran to tell Caine.

🎩 - once the words, "(Y/n) abstracted." Left his lips, It struck Caine through the heart like dagger.

🎩 - It would shock every one else, as you were good friends with all of them.

🎩 - Caine would race to your room only again to find a black monster covered in eyes.

🎩 - He wouldnt know how to react, since he is only an AI. But he knew that he loved you and he was extremely saddened by this news.

🎩 - He would try everything he could to get you back to normal. He would try many different methods to try and get you back, but did not succeed.

🎩 - He thought maybe he could keep you, but you became dangerous around the others. So he knew the only thing he could do was send you to the cellar.

🎩 - It would be so hard for him to send you to the cellar, and occasionally he would peek down to see if you've become your old self again.

🎩 - Caine would never quite be himself again. Sure he would do his very best to stay cheerful and energetic, but he was incredibly upset over loosing you.

🎩 - He blamed himself for your abstraction, since he was never able to finish the exit.

🎩 - So, after loosing you, he would continue his work on an exit to the outside world just in case you ever returned to your old self.

Hey guys! Sorry I havnt updated on this book in over a month! 🥲 there was just a lot going on with Christmas and school and it was a lot! So, I took a break but now I'm back! If you have any requests, please tell me! See you soon! 💕