🦷 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞 🦷 - Preference

Jax:
"Eh, it's a little weird. But is it always fun to tell Caine that (Y/n) has abstracted and watch his reaction. Absolutely priceless! He falls for it every time! But I really don't like to watch them kiss. (Y/n) is either kissing teeth or getting kissed by teeth. It really weirds me out."

Ragatha:
"I actually find it pretty cute that they like each other. I'm really happy they found each other ad are happy with each other. (Y/n) is a really good friend of mine, and I like to see her happy. Even if it is with the man who's keeping us held hostage."

Pomni:
"Uh,well...I..uh, cant say that I'm a huge fan of the relationship that's going on here. But, worse things could happen around here I guess."

Kinger:
"Well, Caine sure does seem to be quite attracted to young (Y/n). As (Y/n) is to him. But it makes me wonder what Caine is gonna do once (Y/n) abstracts? Then what?!...... hm? Say, you haven't seen a jar containing a orange butterfly have you?"

Gangle:
"Um. It doesn't bother me any. Only when Caine is to focused on (Y/n) instead of making me a new comedy mask."

Zooble:
"I dont care. (Y/n) seems pretty cool, so it's kinda sad that she ended up falling for chatter teeth over there. But it doesn't concern me, so I don't care."

The moon:
Words cannot describe the pure and utter hatred she has towards you.

Ok! I think you've been in the dark long enough! 😭 Now you can open your eyes to read this chapter! 😃