||Chapter 5||

Ink swear to God he is going crazy

He never expected this to happen, two important figure to keep the world balance vanished from his sight. Error is busy to keep the balance while Core is collecting everyone from each aus because the aus are collapsing by it own. 

"Where the hell are they. All the dreamtale au are gone.... What is going to happen to us...-" Ink muttered to himself.

A paper starts to discarding by it own, Ink immediately jumped and catch on it. Underswap, it's going to die soon. He immediately use his paint to keep the paper from discarding.

"The people in here is not entirely out yet.." Ink sighed. 

The creator of this world has not yet to respond to them. Maybe the creator abandoned these little creations...

"Shut up narrator, don't make this worse already!" Ink yelled at me. 

Rude! No wonder the creator don't want to respond. Just stay calm, Ink. Dream is...- well he is dead but he is somewhere, in another world. 

"Another world?! WHAT— NARRATOR TELL ME MORE!" 

Look I don't know much about the detail but I've been narrating the story about them. Dream and Nightmare reincarnated as humans in another world. It's still a mystery where the place is located, probably not in this multiverse...

"Reincarnation...? How is that even possible...-" Ink started to theorizing if this one of the creator work. "Narrator, the creator isn't here to help us but can you like try to make sure this world have its balance again?" 

I don't know, Ink. Sure I can narrating this story but won't the creator be mad at me? 

"They'll be mad at me not you, I promise. Now narrate this story and change it. At least it can helps us to save the aus." 

Hmm... Alright then. I'm just saying just because I have the power to do it, it could magically disappear once the creator notice. 

Then so... After a talk was made, the balance slowly get back to its original state. The papers of au stopped discarding.

"Ah thank God-" Ink sighed out of relief. 

"Ink, what just happened?!" Swap ran to Ink and started to shake him violently. "The aus were about to die and Error magic starts to disappear and—"

"I think I am going to puke, stop—"

Swap let out an oh sounds then let go of ink. Ink managed to hold himself from puking. 

"Ahem...- Okay look. Dream is in another world. I don't know where he is but he is safe." Said Ink

What a liar- Dream is fact is not safe because Nightmare is with him. 

"DREAM WITH WHO?!" Ink yelled at me once again. 

Oops, I forgot to tell you that? Sorry not sorry. 

"NARRATOR THIS IS A SERIOUS MATTER YOU—"

before Ink curse violently, let's just mute him so the reader won't hear us arguing. 

.... 

I am the second narrator, since the first is arguing with the protector. I will narrate the story for a moment. 

Swap was watching his friend arguing with nobody, he in fact can't hear the narrator. So he thought Ink finally went crazy... 

The murder time trio finally arrived at the doodle sphere, they've been getting better since Nightmare gone. 

"So... The balance is back?" asked murder. 

"Not sure..." Swap sighed and look at the trio. "Ink said Dream is in another world now,  Ink said he is safe." 

"Another world...? Hmm... Sounds like he got isekaid!" Killer chuckles. 

The others does not laugh at his joke, they don't even understand what Killer means by isekaid.

"It means reincarnation you uncultured skeletons!" Killer rolled his eyes. 

"Yeah...- Whatever." Said Murder. "Hey Swap let's get out from here."

Before Swap could say anything, Murder already took Swap hand and teleport away from the doodle sphere. 

"When the hell they got so close." Killer is dumbfounds by Murder action. 

"Since forever. You were just too blind to notice it." Horror shrugged it off. "let's not stay here. Ink is still arguing with himself." 

Horror then grabbed Killer and teleport away.

Hmm... For them it has been a week since Dream and Nightmare's gone from this world. Meanwhile in another world, it has been couple of weeks... 

The timeline zone surely interesting...