Chapter 13 My heart beats

An Lianxi thought that his current body was better than his previous one, but there seemed to be no difference and it was still as unbearable as he had been before. An Lianxi didn't get well as promised the next day, and he was still groggy.

But he still managed to cheer up and pulled Xue Shiye's sleeves, "I'm going to the outskirts of Beijing."

Xue Shiye looked at the person nestled in his arms who was still half asleep, but trying hard to look at him with raised eyebrows. His eyes seemed to have inadvertently glanced at the reddish tint at the end of the other person's eyes.

Really persistent.

Even though I'm so sick, I still want to go out.

Xue Shiye raised his hand and lightly touched the end of his eyes with his fingertips. His nose was filled with a sweet fragrance, which seemed to penetrate into his bones. He opened his eyes slightly, sniffing the scent that had been lingering on him all night, and said slowly, "I really want to go."

An Lianxi's mind was confused, but his consciousness was somewhat clearer, "I want to go."

The voice was soft, a little hoarse like when you just woke up, and a little confused.

Xue Shiye stared at him for a moment and said after a moment: "Then go."

An Lianxi's lips curved, "Thank you, Your Majesty."

Xue Shiye raised his eyebrows.

He would say something nice.

He slid his fingers down and pinched the side of An Lian Xi's cheek, "I'm not in good health, and I still like to run around."

An Lianxi's energy that he had just cheered up disappeared again, his head dropped, and he murmured something in a low voice, "It's just that it's not good, so I like it..."

Xue Shiye paused and did not continue.

An Lianxi didn't need to do anything next. Xue Shiye stood up and ordered his servants to fetch water. Wen Mu, Granny Lin and others also came to wait on them. Just as they were about to step forward, Xue Shiye waved to them.

He picked An Lianxi up from the quilt and gave instructions one by one in a calm tone.

"hand."

An Lianxi raised his hand, and Xue Shiye put on his clothes, doing the whole process himself.

"Lift your legs."

An Lianxi half-opened his eyes and saw Xue Shiye's skeletal big hand grasping the leg he was lifting. He could wrap it around with one hand.

Seeing the scene of his ankle being grabbed, An Lianxi's mind suddenly came to his senses.

This posture...

His eyes looked inexplicably familiar, his ears were burning, maybe he had a cold that wasn't over yet, and the heat spread to his face. An Lianxi held the mattress behind his hands, feeling a little embarrassed. The other people in the room had already retreated to the door at this time.

Until Xue Shiye finished wiping his face.

An Lianxi said softly: "I can do it myself."

Xue Shiye responded casually, "I will come faster."

An Lianxi stopped talking.

Indeed, he still didn't have much strength, and he wasn't very skilled at it.

Xue Shiye raised the corners of his lips and ordered someone to change the water for the two of them to wash up.

The servants then filed in again, and not long after, everyone saw a scene that almost shocked their jaws.