Five: Elayne

"Who the fuck was that in my house?"  I grimaced at Malik's language, I rolled my eyes, turning around with a smile. 

"Was just a friend," I answered, he scoffed, putting his keys on the hook. 

"Friends don't look at you like he looked at you," he cackled, "all goo-goo eyed and shit, you shoulda saw his face when I walked in!" He mimicked his face, making noises with his mouth. "He looked stupid as shit."

I shrugged my shoulders, only making a "hm" noise. 

He really didn't have a say in how he looked at me, if anything, I almost wish Malik would look at me like that.

I didn't have work today, as it was the weekends and that was the time when Malik was home, so I stayed home and did housewife tasks. 

Wash dishes.

All day.

"Baby, I'm going out!" He yelled, as he usually did, every Saturday at 9 o'clock, with his bag in hand, he would leave and I would have the house to myself for about 4 hours, and then he would come back home drunk out of his mind, asking for head.

As per usual.

Except, today, I wouldn't be in the house.

"Hello?" I answered my work phone, it was strange for it to ring over the weekend, mainly because it was public knowledge that I didn't work over the weekends.

"Is this Elayne." His husky voice resonated over the phone, I  crossed my legs, clearing my voice, almost knowing the answer.

"Yes, who is this?" 

"Harry."

I swallowed, thinking of all the possible reasons he could've called me right now.

"Hey, baby. Why'd you call?" I popped my mouth at the words "baby".

It was silent for a second, then he answered. " I don't exactly know why."

It was silent again, but now the silence was loud and it felt like it continued to drag on for hours, until he spoke again. 

"I think I missed you," he grunted out, he sounded drunk.

"You missed me? It's only been a day." I joked, he chuckled, sighing deeply.

"I know."

"Then how can you miss me?"

"I miss your voice, the way you look at me, your skin when it touches mine, your lips against me," he sighed again, but this time something felt different, "I miss you."

I tried to control the wetness in between my legs from his honeyed words, the way he breathed with every word, like he was trying to control himself from saying something else.

I couldn't say anything, which was a first in forever.

"Are you home right now?" He said, ending the silence.