Four : Harry

I opened my eyes, looking around to see that we were right in front of her apartment.

What the fuck?

"Were you having a good dream?" She asked, I then realized I had dreamt of everything since we got in her car.

"Shit. Was I like sleep-talking?" I asked, rubbing my hands on my pants leg.

"Something like that," she winked which made my face feel like it was burning up.

She invited me in, asked me if I preferred tea or coffee, then sat down with me.

"I am free all next Wednesday, if you can come by," she said, I wasn't doing much listening, staring at her face as she spoke. "Also-" She stopped as a man began to unlock the door, she sat up.

"Hey... hey Ella." The man was tall, maybe the same height as me, he was lanky, he had black dreads, they covered his face,

"Hey babe." She said, kissing his cheek, giving him a hug as he came in, he made a point to squeeze her ass when he did, glaring at me.

"Who is that?" He gestured toward me, I gave him an awkward wave.

"He helped me today, so I brought him back to thank him," I could see the mans face flash anger, but he shrugged it off.

"I was just coming back home for my wallet, I work a little later tonight but I'll text you once I get the time they want me to stay." She nodded, rubbing his back as he spoke.

I realized they were together.

Did he know about her job as a masseuse?

"Bye baby," he called before shutting the door.

"Is that your husband?" I asked, realizing that I was thinking these... thoughts about someone who was already cuffed, which just made me an asshole.

"Fiancé," she flashed a pretty engagement ring out, something that looked like the rent to my entire shop.

"Oh." I smiled, she looked at me with lazy eyes, which made me look down, her eye contact was something else.

"He doesn't know about my masseuse job, and between you and me," she smirked, coming closer to whisper in my ear, "he isn't ever home," she walked over to the sink, putting the two mugs away.

I swallowed, thinking of everything she could mean by that, she made me nervous, in the best way possible.

BRR BRR

My phone dinged loudly, then a few more after that, I opened my phone, seeing 5 missed calls and 24 messages from Ben. 

B: Bro do you know what today is?

No whats today? :H

B: We were supposed to have that big sale yk?

Shit,frl? :H

B:Yes wya 

not far, like 10 mins tops :H