To Complicated For You Chapter 3

WARNING. THE AUTHOR WARNS ANYONE WHO ISN'T ACCOSTUMED TO CUSSING BLAH BLAH MAN LOVE ENJOY

**

Comment and Vote please?

I yawned. After three hours of nonstop gaming, I was reaching my limit. And, not to mention, was behind by two games.

“Giving up, League?”

“Ughh.”

“Just say when. I could go all night.”

“Fine! You win.” I rolled over onto my back.

“What time is it?” I asked, as Matt got up and turned the screen off.

“Umm. 6. About. A little later.”

“Where's your mom?”

Matt shrugged. “I dunno. Probably doing some emergency surgery thing.”

“Ah. That's disgusting.”

Matt laughed and walked over to me. He leaned over my face and tugged my hair a little. “You're so cute, you know that?”

I rolled my eyes at him. “Whatever.”

“Sleep here tonight.”

“I don't have any of my stuff.”

“So?”

“So, what'll I wear tomorrow? We still have school.”

“You can wear something of mine. I'll even let you use my hairspray.”

“I dunno, Matt...” He reached over me and grabbed my cellphone out of my overly sized pocket.

“Hey! What the hell, Matt?” I asked, holding my hand above me like he'd actually give it back.

“Let's see...” He mused to himself. “Mom, Mother, Ma...”

“Matt! Gimme my cell back!” I made a grab for it. Matt stepped back and grinned like a moron.

“Found it!”

“Wait, no, Matt, come on, please? Let me do it!”

“Shh! It's ringing!”

I frowned.

“Hello, Ms. Walker? Yeah, this is one of League's friends. I slipped on the way back from my house and neither of my parents are home to take care of me. Can League stay the night so I don't have to move any more than I need too?”

Fuck you, Matt. I mouthed. He grinned at me.

“Thank you so much, Ms. Walker. I'll make sure he doesn't do anything illegal.”

He hung up the phone. “WHAT THE HELL, MATT?!?!”

“I was doing you a favor,” He looked at me innocently. “Besides, what's the big deal? I thought you L-O-V-E-D me~”

“No, Matt. I do not love you. Especially after that.” I blushed.

“Right.” He came over to me and I drew myself up into a sitting position. “That's not what your eyes tell me. I just don't think you know it yet.”

I blushed.

“W-What are you talking about, stupid?”

Matt crawled up on the bed in front of me and put a hand on my thigh. Nervously I leaned my head back, only to collide with the wall.

“Sorry about while we were walking. I wasn't thinking.”

“A-And you are now?”

“Very, very clearly.” He breathed in deeply. “You smell good, League. Like candy and fruit and hairspray.”