Stay the hell away from me

I break away from the kiss and look at him. He's looking back at me, in comfort almost.

I can't, no, I refuse to be apart of any of this.

I break away from his touch and turn to walk away.

"Terrance where are you going?" He yells, and I can hear the worry in his voice.
"Away from you." I say, not even turning back to look at him.
"Terrance, please." I hear him start to cry.

Way to go, you made the poor alpha cry. 10+ points for you!

What, should I just keep walking?

This is your mess my friend, you fix it.

I turn around and walk back to him to see him in tears. He looks at me and weakly smiles.

"Look, you and I, never going to fucking happen. I mean, who the hell approaches someone saying 'you're my mate,you're mine.' And not expect them to freak out!? Look Josh, I don't know what you're on homie but you gotta get off of it. Now let me take you back to school so you can get back to your girlfriends and your friends." I said and walked past him.

A few seconds later I was suddenly being pushed up against the wall. I looked up and saw Josh, and he was angry. Wait, scratch that, infuriated.

"Terrance, you will listen to me when I say this got it? You and I are mates. We are meant to be together. I don't have any other 'girlfriends' or anything like that. As far as me being what I say I am, I'm not lying. Now you will respect me as your mate and your alpha, are we clear?" He asks, his eyes changing colours from brown to black.

"Bite me." I said and kicked him where the sun doesn't shine.

I took off running and my closest choice was the woods right by the café. Not a good choice now that I think about it. I mean if he is a wolf then he could easily find me in the woods. Oh well, maybe ill climb a tree.

A tree, dumbass? Really? That's the best you can come up with? Stupid.

I'm trying! I'm sorry. Unless you got something better I suggest you stop giving my decisions shit.

Were dead. Oh god, were dead.

No were not. Okay maybe we will be.

Dumbass!

I hear growls close by and I find a decent height tree and I start to quickly climb up. I look down when I'm maybe 10-15 feet up in the air and look down. I see a wolf at the bottom of the tree looking up at me. Its pitch black, could it be Josh? I start to climb down and when I'm only maybe 5 feet from the ground I fall. I grown from pain and the wolf walks over to me. Hovering. I quickly try to move away only to look into the wolf's eyes.

Brown eyes, just like Josh.

"I believe you now." I say, breathless.

The wolf seems to nod, I think. It, well, he walks to a near by tree and I hear bones cracking and soon I see Josh shirtless in just a pair of shorts walking back to me. His body isn't bad at all. I never noticed how big his arms were or his six pack.

He notices me staring and smirks.

"Need help getting up?"
"No thanks, I'm good."
"Just wondering princess."

I get up and dust off and look at him.

"Well, thanks for the show but I really must be off. I'll see you tomorrow Josh." I saw and turn to walk away.
"Wait-"
"No Josh. This isn't how this works. I'm not someone who ends with the popular jock or alpha. I'm one of those people who wishes they had that and I'm perfect my happy with wishing. I'm perfectly happy with being alone and yet here you come fucking that up for me. You're too damn attached right now and you know what, not even ten things about me. Not everyone has these 'mates' and some don't even want them im sure. Go find someome who is like you, someone who wants kids and someone who wants to be a 'Luna' or whatever it is. Leave me alone Josh, pretend that you never found me as your 'mate' and stay the hell away from me. I want to be alone, I'm happy with being alone. " I could hear him crying.

I didn't even have the decence to look at him while I said any of that. I feel bad, maybe I should apologize.

I turn around again to see no one there. I was alone. Just like I wanted.

I walked back to my car with blank thoughts. I didn't know what to think, or what to feel. Numbness, was all I had. Was I also already too attached? Or was I just in those few seconds of happiness I had with him over excited? I wanted the fairy tale ending, but I knew this was just to complicated even for me. This was just, beyond what I signed up for.

I got into my car and hit the steering wheel and started crying. Tears, streaming. I hated my self for doing that to him, but I had too. This was just a lot to take in, I had a lot to take in a short amount of time.

I wasn't Terrance Kane anymore. I didn't even know myself anymore.

And I hated the person I was when I said those words.