Chapter 5

Recap:
At first the Bianchi's ignore Sophia and the kids, but on the second day, Allesia and Matteo decided that Sophia will be more involved with the family and have strict rules, Sophia of course decided she doesn't care and will not be following them. After that conversation, Leo picked them up and Sophia decided to have another baby.
——————————————————————————

"Love, You haven't answered my question, Are you okay?" He asks as he pulls into the driveway of our house.

"I think I want to have another baby" I blurt out.
Oh god, Why did I say that?!

I know Leo wants another one but maybe he was just kidding, just teasing me.

Lord knows it worked.

"Really?!" He says jumping up and down in his seat like a child.

"Yeah," I say blushing at him.

"Let me get a babysitter for tonight Amore" he says grinning.

"Okay" I say kissing him.

I pull back when Isadora starts shuffling and squirming getting uncomfortable of sitting in her seat.

Leo gets out picking up Anthony and I pick up Isadora.

We walk in the house and put the kids down in the main room.

"Papi?" Isadora says tiredly.

"Yes love?" He says kneeling down to her.
"Just making sure you're still here" she replies as she lets out a yawn.

I smile at them and turn on some cartoon for them when they fully wake up.

Leo gets up after kissing Isadora's forehead.
"How do you feel about just spending the night here love?" Leo asks as he walks into the kitchen with me.

"That was just what I was thinking Amore" I tell him and kiss his lips.

"Love, calm down or I won't be able to wait til night" he whispers in my ear.

I blush and sit at the table.

"What do you want to do today?" I ask him.

"Well, I have the day off so we can do whatever you would like" he says.

"How about we go to the park?" I ask.

"That sounds great love, Also I texted my ma and she told me that she would be thrilled to watch the kids"  he says.

"I love that idea" I squeal and kiss his lips again, When I pull away he groans.

"God, I love your lips" he says deeply.

His hands go around my waist and grip my butt. I kiss him again but this time instead of staying in his hold, I pull all the way away and walk into the main room to cuddle with Isadora.
———————————————————————-
It's now 6:00 and Leo's mom is going to watch the kids, She's coming by in about an hour. Me and Leo got a hotel room for tonight too so the kids aren't in a place they're unfamiliar with.

My phone goes off for what seems like the 100th time.
The Bianchi's are definitely not a fan of me being gone, but they're just going to have to suck it up.

"You should just block them love," Leo says as he lays on my chest falling asleep . When Isadora was born, she would take a nap like clockwork at 3 every day so we decided then that that would be family nap-time.

That seems like such a distant memory. I can't believe Isadora is going to be 5 in 2 months.

That is just crazy to me. She's grown so much, I've also grown a lot too.