J~ Just kiss already

It was another game night in the Slytherin common room. That being said, it was just Regulus, Barty, Evan, Dorcas, and Pandora. They always gathered together on Friday evenings to play games and stay up past curfew.

The game that always seemed to end up being played the longest was Truth or Dare. Pandora and Dorcas always saw it as an opportunity to torture the boys and push them to their limits as none of them would ever choose truth.

The game started off with a few easy ones. Pandora was dared to run into the Ravenclaw common room, yell, and run out again. Dorcas was dared to throw a stinkbomb into the Hufflepuff common room. Barty was dared to cast flipendo at Snape, which he did happily.

Then the dares began to get more risky. Regulus was dared to go to the Gryffindor common room and snog James. Which normally wouldn't have been an issue except that Sirius was with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~
All the emeralds crowded behind the corner as Regulus stood by the portrait. James soon arrived through the portrait, followed by the older Black.

Regulus cursed under his breath and looked up at the cheery boy. He grabbed James' arm, pulling him down into a kiss. It was short but sweet, though it would have been much nicer if Sirius had not been glaring daggers at them. As soon as they stopped, Regulus rushed off to rejoin his friends. As they all walked back to the dungeons, they could hear Sirius giving lectures to his flustered best friend.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I hate you all." Regulus groaned as he slumped down into the sofa, covering his face with his hands.

"Oh come on, Reggie." Pandora sighed. "It really wasn't that bad."

Barty cackled. "Yeah, I mean, you snog him all the time anyway." He said with a smirk. Regulus glared at him.

"Yeah, well, you didn't just snog your brother's best friend in front of him!"

"Guys, guys, how bout we move on?" Evan said loudly, attempting to change the subject.

"Good idea, Ev. It's your turn anyway!" Dorcas said with a suspicious tone. She caught eyes with both Pandora and Regulus, who gave a slight nod. Regulus turned to face Evan.

"Alright, Evan, truth or dare?" He asked quizzingly.

Evan scoffed. "Dare, obviously. Do you even need to ask?"

"Alright then. I dare you... to snog Barty."

Both Evan and Barty froze. They gave fast glances to each other and quickly turned away again.

"Seriously?" Evan snapped, his face bright red. "You're joking?"

The three stared at them as if to say, 'You better do it or else.' Evan sighed and leaned over to Barty. He gave him a quick peck on the lips. Barty turned red.

"Dude, seriously?" Dorcas complained.

"Yeah, C'mon Ev. That wasn't a snog." Pandora giggled, relishing in her brother's embarrassment.

"Yeah, don't be a wuss, Evan." Regulus teased.

Evan clenched his fists. He hated being the victim of his friends' teasing. They always knew how to get him to cave.

He grabbed Barty's jaw and slammed their lips together. It took a moment before Barty reciprocated. The cheers of their friends became nothing but white noise.

after a few minutes, the cheers of celebration had diminished and been replaced with uncomfortable glances at one another. Barty and Evan's moment was short lived as they were interrupted.

"If you're going to continue, I suggest taking it to the dorm. I don't think any of us fancy watching you too make out for much longer." Regulus whined, followed by murmurs of agreement from the two girls.

Evan glanced at Barty, who was shockingly silent and unresponsive. He smirked.

"Fine, we'll continue later." He said smugly. Barty snapped out of his trance and returned to his normal self by pretending to faint.

"I'd rather you didn't." Regulus said, rolling his eyes. "I'd like to get some sleep."

Barty threw his arm around Evan's shoulder. "We won't make any promises, Reggie."

Word count: 662
[Apparently I can only write well for certain prompts 😭 the only things I've written so far that I'm actually proud of are E~ Exams and G~ Ghost– and those are  still lacking.
I hope you all enjoyed despite this]