"18"

The alarm went of constantly as I woke up. I groaned as I reached to turned it off, but found myself stuck being gripped firmly by two strong arms around my waist. I opened my eyes as I rolled them while sighing. I decided to look around the room for a moment. Its weird to think that I'm in the master bedroom of my old pack house with the man I love sleeping next to me. And to top it all off, its weird that I'm moving into my dorm room today at college. 

The man I love. Gosh, its amazing that  only a few weeks ago Damon and I said that we loved each other for the first time. I smiled and my attention went to the ring sitting on my nightstand. The one he gave me that night. I wear it everyday and think of it as something to remind me of what's to come. After all, it is Damon's mother's wedding ring. One day, Damon will propose to me and I'll be his bride and finally official Luna.

Five minutes pass and Damon still hasn't woken up and the alarm is still beeping. Plus, we have to get going so I can get there on time to sign in and get all my stuff in my room. So I do the one thing that comes to mind first. I turn my self around and close my eyes.

"Please forgive me for this." I whispered before slapping him across his face.

His eyes pop open and his hand comes to his face.

"Ow! What the f-"

"Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry! I had to get you up so I could turn this thing off." I said as I snoozed the alarm. "Plus, you had to get up so you can take and help me move into my new dorm room today." I say as I walk past him to the closet.

I start pulling out the outfit I had left out since I had to pack all of my clothes. I change quickly and walk out to go and put my contacts in when I see a blurry blob on the bed sleeping. I grab a pillow that fell off and walked over before hitting him with it.

"What the hell is up with you and hitting me this morning? Can't a guy sleep in peace?" he asked.

"Look I'm sorry but today I really need you to come with me to help me and support me. Starting today you won't see me until Thursdays and on Sundays, I leave for school for the next day. I really want to make sure you're with me today cause even though I'll miss everyone, I'll miss you the most." I told him.

He sat up and opened his eyes. He then looked at me with a giant grin.

"You better miss me the most, sweetheart. Cause if you come home and run to Jake first, I don't care if he's your brother or not, I'll go-"

"All ape shit on his ass yeah you've told me this about a billion times Mr. Threaten Every Guy that Says Hi to Me." I say.

He got up and wrapped his arms around my waist. I looked up and made eye contact with those beautiful blue orbs.

"Because you belong to me, sweetheart. You're my Luna. My Luna that I adore and wouldn't know what to do without. You're precious to me and even though I act like I'm okay with this whole college thing I hate it with all of my being for many reasons. Reasons like not getting to wake up next to you everyday. Not being able to hold you like this every single day. Reasons that may surprise you like you and my sister spend way to much time together and it scares me. Things like you and Jake always cracking jokes. Your smile. The way you look at me." he says with his eyes tearing up. "The way you kiss me. Even just cuddling with you and talking with you in person, I won't be able to do any of those things with the girl I love. Instead, I have to hope and pray you don't have a frat boy try to kiss you or you deciding that you prefer life without me." he finishes.

I keep my eye contact and give him a soft smile. "You know, that time it was so sweet, I almost believed it was a sincere rant and not just a guilt ploy to try and convince me to stay."