Prologue

Each person's vision was blinded by a white light and were made unconscious. When they came to, they found themselves in a theatre... there were comfortable cinema seats facing a giant screen. They all looked around and recognised each other, both friend and foe.

A voice came from above. "Introduce yourselves. There are some people who don't know." The female voice demanded.

At first, no one wanted to talk. But one of the men spoke, the others followed.

"Tony Stark." He introduced himself.

"Steve Rogers."

"Natasha Romanoff."

"Thor."

"Loki."

"Dr Bruce Banner."

"Clint Barton."

"Peter Parker."

"Bucky Barnes."

"Sam Wilson."

"Dr Steven Strange." The first group's introductions were completed, then came the second group. This group only had 8 members. (A/N: Steven is Strange and Steve is Rogers.)

"Barry Allen."

"Iris West."

"Caitlin Snow."

"Killer Frost."

"Joe West."

"Cisco Ramon."

"Harry Wells."

"Cecile Horton." The second group's introductions were completed, then came the third group. This group only had three people, and one of them had goat legs.

"Percy Jackson."

"Annabeth Chase."

"Grover Underwood." The third group's introductions were completed, then came the final group, who had thirteen people. First, the elderly name spoke.

"Gaius, the Court Physician of Camelot."

"Wait." Tony stopped them. "Camelot, as in the legendary castle and court associated with King Arthur, the legendary king of Britain?"

"Yes. But, now that you've said he's a legendary king, he will never stop talking about it." Another man said. "Sir Mordred of Camelot. King Arthur's first heir."

"Sir Percival, Knight of Camelot."

"Sir Lancelot, Knight of Camelot."

"Sir Ewan, Knight of Camelot."

"Lady Gwen, Knight of Camelot.."

"Sir Leon, Knight of Camelot."

"Sir Gawain, Knight of Camelot."

"Sir Elyan, Knight of Camelot."

"Sir Gilli, Knight of Camelot."

Before the blonde man could talk, there was another flash of white light. A woman appeared, laying on the floor, holding her stomach tightly. "Mmh." She groaned in pain.

"Who's that?" Joe asked.

"Merlyn!" The blonde yelled and ran to her side.

"Arthur." She whispered. "I failed." Her voice cracked as she gasped for air.

"Gaius!" Arthur yelled, tears falling down his face. He turned back to his wife. "What do you mean, you failed?" He asked her.

"Merlyn? As in the sorceress?" Cisco whispered.