|| Heat ||

𝓣𝓸𝓹: Chuuya

 𝓑𝓸𝓽𝓽𝓸𝓶: Dazai

Smut 

THIS IS EDITED (2024-03-06)

Includes:

Overstimulation, Teasing, Collar, Sex toys (Not exactly), Hardcore sex, Hair pulling kink, Degradage, Touch-starvation, Name calling, Some praise if you squint hard enough, PERSONALITY SWAP 😘

Kemonomimi Dazai AU

 A Kemonomimi is a person with animal like features (Ears, Tail etc) But they are NOT an actual animal (So theres no Z*ophilia or anything I'm not that type of person)

Based off my C.ai chat with a chuuya bot  (·•᷄‎ࡇ•᷅ )   (IT TOOK SO LONG TO BREAK THE FILTER)

ALSO '{Insert words}' means it back to 3rd person POV

⚠️If you're sensitive to this then you know what to do...YOU CAN LEAVE⚠️

Dazai was hit with an ability that did not affect the user but the person of choice chosen by the user. He grew a pair of ears and a tail. It's been a 2 weeks now since he'd had them. They were supposed to last 6 months in total. No one in the Agency knew of this except Atsushi and Yosano. Since Yosano was the one who gave him a specific mixture to make the lasting of it shorter, and the reason Atsushi knew was because well... He was half tiger... so he was supposed to know what should happen and what shouldn't...There wasn't really a problem except that Dazai was a canine and Atsushi was a feline. But they still ressembled eachother enough. Dazai's tail wagged when he was happy and his ears and tail went down when he wasn't. Nothing too special tho.

He hid his ears in his hair since they had they had the same color. He just made sure he never got too exited so his ears went up. He also had a pair of fangs that eventually grew. And he had this weird feeling each month. He had gotten home earlier than Chuuya and went to sleep already.

He was in heat.

Atsushi explained that each month he'd recieve this weird feeling of desire and lust. He said that he usually slept and to NOT see anybody. He said if it got really, really bad then maybe to call someone over but in general just to make sure not to touch your own tail because it would become extremely sensitive and just to not touch himself in general.  Atsushi gave him a specific collar to help control myself. A heat collar. It was made exactly to put me more in heat so I could learn to tame myself. He said it might help so I could maybe practice 'not touching myself' I thought it was stupid at first but he told me thats usually how he controlled himself and even came to work while in heat.

|| Dazai POV ||

My breathing was heavy and shallow. I held back the eager temptation to touch myself. My tail wanted attention so bad. I didn't as much change position. Any type of friction made me go crazy. My tail shook like crazy as I shoved my face down into a pillow to keep quiet.I touched my collar on my neck. It was so tight when I was in this stupid state. I heard the door open. Chuuya was home. I stayed under the covers as minutes passed. After 5 minutes or so Chuuya came in and rested his hat on the nightstand. Not even Chuuya knew. "You okay 'Samu? You seem red." He said. I pretended I was sleeping. "O-sa-mu~" He called out again. He shrugged it off and put his hand in my hair slightly messing it up. I was fighting demons to not make a sound. With horrible luck, my ears went up and twitched. I whimpered quietly as he slowly removed his hand from my head "Dazai?!" He jumped back and had a suprised look on his face. After a minute or so of staring he came back and pet my ears.