Chapter 1

Zayn's P.O.V -

---

Sunlight.

My eyes opened, I stretched. As If my brother knew that I woke up, He yelled from downstairs.

"Zayn get your fatass the fuck down here!"

I threw the covers on the floor. I scrambled through my shirt drawer and found a black sweater and already had on my sweatpants. I smoothed my hair and ran downstairs.

"What?" I said.

"Here's your food now eat it."

"What is it?"

"Oatmeal"

It sure as hell didn't look like any oatmeal I would want to eat.

"Ew, where's Mum?"

"Work." He said. "Now eat that's all you're going to get today."

"Why?"

"Because you're a fatass Zayn."

I ate a few bites and went back upstairs. Soon enough my Dad was banging on my door.

No privacy for me I guess.

"What!" I said irritated.

"Don't use that tone with me open your door now!"

"No!"

"I can just knock it down again."

"Oh, so you can buy a new one?"

"I don't care, I'd rather be beating the shit out of you right now."

"Oh."

"I suggest you open the door before I knock it down!" He kicked it.

I unlocked it, He came in and grabbed my shirt by the collar and shoved me against my wall.

"Learn some fucking respect!" He slapped me and punched me really hard in the stomach.

"Please stop." I cried.

"Bobby!" He called my brothers name.

"Yes dad."

"Help Me."

"Okay." He smirked. He hated me. Treating me like a piece of trash.

He kicked me in the side of my ribs against the wall causing me to cry out and picked me up and punched me hard in the cheek. Then they took turns kicking me. I laid on the ground and cried. I can't deal with this.

Soon the door downstairs opened. Bobby left. "That's enough for now." He smirked and my dad slapped me in the face.

Once he left I shut my door and I went into my bathroom that adjoined my room. I looked and saw the forming bruise on my cheek. I lifted up my shirt and saw them on my stomach as well. I gagged. I was getting a bit fat. I washed my face, and then applied some ointment on my stomach that was aching.

"Ugh."

There was another knock on my door.
"Zayn?"

"Mum?" I said and walked out. She saw me and came up to me and hugged me. "Oh zayn! That bruise on your cheek is awful."

Fix the problem then... my mind said.

"I'm fine." I breathed.

"I wish he didn't do this."

"It's fine." I said.

"Zayn you're amazing and I love you don't forget that." She hugged me.

I hugged her back and smiled. She's the only one who really loves me.

Then the doorbell rang. She rolled her eyes but went downstairs.

I went to the top of the stairs to see who was here. I looked at my mom as she opened the door.

"Hello! You must be the Maliks! I'm Karen Payne! We just moved in! What a beautiful house you have! Would you like to join us for dinner tonight?"

"Um sure! Thanks what time?"

"5."

"Okay sounds good." She shut the door.

"We aren't taking the fag are we?" Bobby said. I ignored that.

"Yes! We are Bobby, and stop calling him that."

"It's true." My dad laughed.

"Behave." My mom warned. She came up as I ran back into my room and sat on my bed.

"Zayn, we have dinner tonight at the paynes so please look nice, and conceal your bruises okay." She smiled...

"Okay."

••••

"Zayn!" My mom yelled.

I finished covering my big bruise on my face and ran downstairs.

We started walking over to their house. Was it just them or did they have any kids?

"Yaser now don't embarrass us." My mom said.

He nodded.

We arrived at the house.

"Hello!" Karen smiled. "Welcome! This is Geoff, my husband, and my son Liam." She moved her hand to show them. Liam was cute. I smiled. He smiled back.

We walked in. "Well let's eat!" Karen smiled. "Geoff made pasta, and we have salad and bread."

"Don't eat." My dad said in my ear. My mom glared at him. I just nodded. We went into their huge dining room.

We sat down about to eat. I sat by Liam.

"Hi I'm Zayn."

-----

Yay! I hope you can read my new story it's a new idea I got 😝. Also please keep reading fragile!

I'm so glad it's summer

Californiazayn ©